• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....

My review...Not sure if this is the right place to review. We istalled mine yesteday, they should have a little deeper cuts where the 2 crossmember bolts go on each side to make sure its tight against the frame. We cut a little deeper 3/16ish and also used a C clamp. There is a strong 1/4 in gap between the floor 1" lip (yes we used a jack to make sure its tight up against the frame)and the floor board from the crossmember to the rear... overall satisfied with it. my .2

Dan. I'll be ordering a set in the next couple weeks and wanted to know if you're offering a discount and if so how do I go about that if I order online? Thanks in advance!

I run these, have you considered making front/rear frame rail stiffeners in addition to the mid sections ones like these. I ended up using a bunch of random 1.250 wall plate plate to plate the front frame rails, probably use random .120 wall to make rear plating.

I run these, have you considered making front/rear frame rail stiffeners in addition to the mid sections ones like these. I ended up using a bunch of random 1.250 wall plate plate to plate the front frame rails, probably use random .120 wall to make rear plating.

supposed to be .250 wall not 1.25 wall LOL

I got a set of these on my 97. Great addition to my jeep and you can really feel the added strength when on the trail.

Back