• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROTM - Sierra Chapter Represent!

REVROK

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Ed! WHen did you get the tent. That alone makes the rig versatile and worthy!

1989 4dr Laredo, d30 open, d44 ARB, np231 with sye, Skyjacker 6" lift w/ Johnny Joints, 35" BFG, Hanson bumper front and rear, Skid rows fuel tank skid and transfer case skid, MORE steering brace, ORGs sliders Borla cat back exhaust, rear disc brakes,'96 master and booster, Mean Green alternator, Open cooling system, Alumrad radiator, Red top battery,Kargomaster aluminum rack, 4 Hella 500 on rack, 2 Hella 1000 on frt. bumper.
Got the chance to see Don's xj last weekend and it is very nice and super clean inside and out. You have my vote..

Josh

I strongly believe that sierra, and socal have the BEST looking jeeps.

The west for the win!

Lets get some more entries!

Alright class... don't make me pick on one of you myself!
fawk.gif
Somebody be number five!
Billy

Still licking my wounds from the National ROTM this past month. Came up 5 votes short... :bawl:

I'll be back though, probably sometime later this year once I get a little more work done. :repair:

Still licking my wounds from the National ROTM this past month. Came up 5 votes short... :bawl:

I'll be back though, probably sometime later this year once I get a little more work done. :repair:

OK but does that ban you from participating again this month? I thought only those selected as ROTM were ineligible for this chapter shoot out?

I'm newer here, so I apologize for the newbie question, but is there a minimum number of posts or something you need to have your name in red? Every board has it's rules.. I couldn't locate this... thanks for the info guys!

I'm newer here, so I apologize for the newbie question, but is there a minimum number of posts or something you need to have your name in red? Every board has it's rules.. I couldn't locate this... thanks for the info guys!

Welcome to NAXJA as a forum member and great 1st post. The minimum amount is 35 here :wave1:

To be RED you only have to be a member of the Club, not just the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back