• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROM for me

jeepdog1

NAXJA Forum User
ok well here is the scoop i am getting me motor to day and will have it put to getter by this weekend but i have no motor mounts to put it in with and was layed off 2 mouth ago having to do what ever i can to make the money to go (not like that guys get ur heads out of the gutters i am be for really here) kurt has siad he is going to see if he can front me the money for the mounts but idk after that so if u have some work i can come to for u or some thing like that then please let me know so i can get the money together to get there thanks

p.s. i well be towing my rig up there and my truck is a dranker it flys by but the gas Stanton os i am thinking i need around $400.00 to get there and back.

THANKS GUYS AND LET ME KNOW WHAT I CAN DO
AND PLEASE KEEP IT CLEAN I AM NOT TRYING TO JOCK AROUND ON THIS

Man I have tons of work around here, but you are like 5 hours away. I have 3 or 4 guys that I keep busy pretty much all the time, but I doubt I can be of much help unless you were local.

Mostly maintenance and construction, but it is sporadic. Its pretty much just as needed. So I might have a week or two of solid work, and then nothing for a week or two.

o ok well if u have some that u know is there and can pay good enuf for me to came up there then let me know u can call me at 281-210-7487

Back