• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rocktoberfest

Loaded and ready to go. Now all I gotta do is go to sleep so I can head up there tonight (drivin all night, I'm not towing past NYC in am rush traffic)...See you in the morning, I expect to roll in around 7-8 am.
Rich

Yeah...don't be expecting a bright eyed and bushy tailed greeting party...actually, don't expect a greeting party at all :laugh:

Dont think im going to make it. :(

C'mon...Git-R-Dun

any hotels nearby this place? I wont be able to bring camper and jeep. don't have any tent stuff anymore. I didn't pre reg or anything but was thinking of possibly coming in for sat n sunday. any thoughts?

any hotels nearby this place? I wont be able to bring camper and jeep. don't have any tent stuff anymore. I didn't pre reg or anything but was thinking of possibly coming in for sat n sunday. any thoughts?
there hotels 30 mins away in Keene call ahead as many may be booked due to Pumpkinfest

should be up there late friday depending on how classes and the girlfriend getting a ride play out. just got informed my tent was given away so looks like ill be pitching a tarp.

should be up there late friday depending on how classes and the girlfriend getting a ride play out. just got informed my tent was given away so looks like ill be pitching a tarp.

give me a call, just got home from Parris Island, whats the down low? still happening sunday???

got home a few hrs ago. Had a blast! and with more than double last rocktoberfests attendance I have to say it was a huge success!

thanks to Colin and Bill as well as the rest of the bod that helped put the event together.

with more than quadruple last rocktoberfests attendance I have to say it was a huge success!

;)

I had a blast up at F&F for this!! It was awesome to see what a great turnout we had for this. Big props to Bob for having us and giving us a great new place to go and show others what they've been missing. Thanks to Bill/Colin/Travis/Rob for working the dinner, food was great and so was the service!

Thanks to everyone that came out an made it a success! We had 54 people at dinner, that is only a handful shy of our real once a year official event, NACFest. Lots of new faces as well which is always a bonus!

Colin, Travis and Rob without you guys we wouldn't have been able to pull off just a great event. I know I thanked you a bunch, but I really mean it.

Question; if you could change or add one thing to make it better, what would it be?

Warmer tents
Haha.
Eh, my little 38lb heater worked pretty well besides when she jumped because of the wind gusts clapping the rain fly against the tent.

Less rain

I guess, but I don't think we could have lucked out any better for the weather at the end of October. It only rained for very brief periods at night anyway. During the day was perfect.

Back