• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockin' XJ Raffle thread.

I don't think anyone is going to complain about donated raffle items...as long as its not your old junk. Anyway, everyone who has a say in the matter is already on the lakebed drinking. :D

Just bring it.

I'll be bringing out a canvas tool bag with a punch and chisel set and a pair of mechanics gloves. Donated by Lawrence at Parts Plus.

Also a u-bolt yoke kit donated by Scott aka Clean-RC.

Hey Mike You won a Axle seal kit for a 30 or 44 with the tickets you bought and left with me,PM me and let me no what to do with them,I would not have told you about them but they are no good for a 60 or 14 bolt

I won a box of almonds from FarmerMatt.

Too bad I'm allergic to almonds.

Thanks FarmerMatt!!

Chris

Hey Chris,

Wish I would've known. I would have taken the almonds in exchange for the 6-pack of Heineken that I won.

:)

No worries Johnny, it makes for a better joke this way! Besides, I passed them around during the raffle so everyone could get a handful. Hope you all enjoyed!

Chris

You want some Heinie, Santa? :)

Deal. :) I'll swing by tomorrow afternoon.

xjohnnyc said:
Hey Chris,

Wish I would've known. I would have taken the almonds in exchange for the 6-pack of Heineken in the man purse that I won.

:)

Fixed it for ya.

So is there going to be a new sticker on a few XJ's:

"JV, Got Nuts"

I wish I could have made it. I was on call for work and didn't even receive an e-mail. That was the whole reason I could not go after all.

Oh well, next year!

So where's the list of items and winners?

Thanks to Farmer Matt, I won a set of steel tail light housings, to Alloy USA for a set of axle tube seals and to ?? for a transfer case drop that I gave away to someone that needed it. Not even sure who that was? All three items were grouped together. Anyhow, I was thrilled to have won anything as my luck usually sucks at raffles. To the organizers and volunteers, Thanks for the great event!!

The old lady won a ZJ steering upgrade from NAPA.

IT^ WAS A FIX!

The same guy that won the Warn winch won the beard seats.. Umm???

I did win a set of steel tail light boxes. Now if I could only figure out how to cut a round hole in them...

Thank you Poly Performance for the buggy bags and the gift certificate. Thank you Matt for the chance to win the tail light boxes (which I need after this trip, but for the later models), even though they were re-auctioned. I can't believe that I had 3 tickets pulled out of that many tickets. I had better head down to Vegas, with the way my luck is going.

Congrats to Tom for pulling the the winch and the seats. Couldn't have gone to a nicer guy.

Back