• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rockin' XJ Raffle thread.

I'm digging thru the boxes of stuff...

2 sets of Buggy Bags from Poly Performance

Tool wraps from Poly

2 sets of Staun deflators from 4WP

$200 off gift certificate for Big Offroad leaves

1 set of mid years D-30 unit bearings from NAPA

There's more... So don't forget to bring your money!

--ron

I've got a few blank tail light housing left over from stock I'll throw in. They'll fit any 88-96 XJ.

blankboxlaying.jpg

FarmerMatt said:
I've got a few blank tail light housing left over from stock I'll throw in. They'll fit any 88-96 XJ.

blankboxlaying.jpg

No Almonds?

More stuff!

Complete ZJ steering from NAPA.

4 $100 Gift Certificates from Poly.

2 Sets of Staun deflators from 4WP.

--ron

Recap time.

This is going to be as big, or bigger if you remember last year. Last year we raised a few thousand for FOPV. Let's dig deep and bump that by some. All this stuff is take it home with you, instant gratification! There are a few gift certificates, but for the most part, you'll need to make room in your rig...

A warn M800 winch.

A Milemarker winch.

A set of Beard seats from Richard and Assendrup Offroad.

A gift certificate for 4 BF Goodrich MT's or AT's.

2 Sets of Superior D-44 Ford stubs.

2 sets of of Poly Performance Buggy bags.

3 $100 dollar gift certificates from Poly Performance.

A bunch of goodies from Alloy USA. You'll have to be there to find out what...

A set of heavy duty tie downs from Assendrup Offroad.

A set of heay duty tie downs from Poly Performance.

2 sets of Staun Deflators from 4WP.

Tree savers from 4WP.

4 Safety seal kits from 4WP.

1 set of mid years D-30 Unit Bearings from NAPA.

1 complete V-8 ZJ steering set from NAPA.

2 sets of Warn Premium hubs from NAPA.

A set of Door Guards from Jes.

A set of blank tailight boxes from Matt.

A $200 off gift certificate from Big Offroad for leafs.

Amsoil Transfer case lube from HotRodOil.com.

4 Poly Perfomance tool wraps.

A bunch of misc goodies from the SoCal, Sierra Chapters of NAXJA, and from individual supporters and members of NAXJA.

And...

There may be a few other big ticket items showing up from well known vendors that may make it out by raffle time.

So come on out and buy a bunch of tickets. If you can't make the run, it'll still be a great get together Saturday night, with food, and this here raffle.

See you there!

--ron

How much are tickets? I may be able to get out in the evening, I work til 430 and my Jeep won't exactly make it where y'all are probably goin :D

BlackSport96 said:
How much are tickets? I may be able to get out in the evening, I work til 430 and my Jeep won't exactly make it where y'all are probably goin :D

It'll definately make it out to the lakebed.

Ron, I have a SoCalXJ watch for the raffle. I had it made last year and forgot to bring it......doh.

vintagespeed said:
Ron, I have a SoCalXJ watch for the raffle. I had it made last year and forgot to bring it......doh.

Very cool. I'll see you out there Jim!

--ron

I have a pair of RK 6" long travel front shocks for the raffle as well.

shelbyluvv said:
I have a pair of RK 6" long travel front shocks for the raffle as well.

Do we just donate as wanted to the cause then???

I got a High $$ pair of Roadmaster 6" off road lights New still in the box. Will to give to the cause. I mean I guess I could part with since they were all of like the cost of a 12 pack for me. :) Let me know if this is the way this works. You have about 4 hours till I am outa here..

Oh and how HOW much are the raffle tickets?

Captain Ron said:
Bring alot of money with you.

Next question. :D

--ron

Well, a lot to me is $20 so I guess I'll bring at least that much.
I scrounged up 4 Qts of Amsoil ATF, enough for two transfer case changes and 2 Qts of 75W-90 Severe Gear lube, enough for a diff fluid change. Wish I could do more, but it is a start. Oh yeah, compliments of

Back