• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Removable Top XJ Project

diluted, when I started out I had no experience either, just takes time/tools/money to make your rig exactly how your want it... less money = more time. I would rather learn and stumble through a project than pay someone to do it for me.

flexy92xj said:
diluted, when I started out I had no experience either, just takes time/tools/money to make your rig exactly how your want it... less money = more time. I would rather learn and stumble through a project than pay someone to do it for me.

+1 to that:yelclap:

I love the center console! It make me consider doing my own, gives me hope for doing one in my Nissan after putting buckets in.

Learned how to weld about 10yrs ago and have just picked up more tools and skills cuttin up and reshaping my xj and other stuff... i'm an engineer by profession so this is my creative outlet.

awesome build man. i love the console. you gona make and sell em?

Dammit dude, you got too much money and too much time on your hands! Awesome work! That thing really stands out as one of the most thorough, best done builds I have ever seen. I just need to ditch the ball and chain and win the lottery and I'll be right there with ya brother!

I just read your build, and that is one heck of a machine you are building!! You are an engineer is see. I just graduated with my mechanical engineering degree... (currently looking for a job) but I can not wait to have a shop, and an extra jeep to do something like this to. Its my dream. Just got to get a job!!!! So, just thought I'd say, awesome work!! There is nothing more rewarding than to have a project like this turn out so well. Keep up the good work!!

Back