• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Red River Chapter -The Rides of March - Roll Call!

Looks like we will have some Arkansas XJs there that are Arkansas Crawlers members but possibly not NAXJA members - trying to get some kinda count :cheers:

XJ6 said:
Looks like we will have some Arkansas XJs there that are Arkansas Crawlers members but possibly not NAXJA members - trying to get some kinda count :cheers:

Awesome. This is gonna be a fun event. Also as for the whole fend for your self. If you bring It I will cook it on friday night. And for saturday night I have 10 lbs of tenderloin. I like cooking and I am sure I will get a few of you guys to help do stuff.

Just got to work and.... Now I have to / will bow out of the run :wow:

Monday the 17th I have to be in Brownfield TX at 8:00 am for work. It's like 4+ hours from here and I will be there most of the week. My job is counting on me and I need to go.

That said I just don't want to spend just Fri and Sat there and drive all the way back.

Sorry I guess I'll meet you guys next run... besides i will have my lift by then :)

Chia, call me when you see this!!

rokclimbertx said:
looks like i'm gonna miss out now... family stuff... i was really looking forward to meeting all you guys!

:( I was really wanting to meet you face to face. Maybe next time.

I'll be there! Sorry for late notice. Just got the time off. I plan on camping if sites are still available. It will be me possible +1. I've got 31's and a tracloc rear. No rock rails though so what ever group you guys think I should be in. I'm planning kinda late friday night like 8:30, leave sunday. Thanks.

Nothing wrong with that, makes things a lot smoother for this first one.

Jeepxj94 said:
HEY EVERY JEEPERS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T GO TO THIS EVENT UNTILL THEY FIXED THEIR STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!

- :spam: GRIM OR SCOT :spam:

Don't know what this is all about, but we're looking forward to meeting everyone and having a good time this weekend.

Kendrik said:
:( I was really wanting to meet you face to face. Maybe next time.

ditto... i've been looking forward to meeting up with you guys... and i especially wanted to make our 1st event... still looks like a decent sized group and i expect it will be a great time for those that do attend... hate to miss out on the raffle too but i guess i'll save up some luck for moab...

Now its saying a chance for showers on Sat. But its only a 30% I hope that doesn't change for the worse. I will still be out there wheeling though.

Back