• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Qty. 4 Bilstein 5125 12" shocks

vetteboy

NAXJA Forum User
Sellin the shocks off my rig; like my other post, I'm changing over to coilovers and don't need them anymore.

These have thru-holes at both ends, no stud mount. I'll throw in two of these little adapter things I made:

DSC01538.JPG

They're in pretty good condition; all 4 still perform like new. The bottom of the bodies on a few of 'em are a little chewed up from contact with the limit straps. Rest assured that the limit straps lost that battle and the shocks are still fully pressurized/oiled and work fine.

My front ones are missing the sleeves that go through the bushings...this means they fit a 5/8" bolt, and this is what the top adapters use. The rear ones still have the sleeves and can use a 1/2" bolt top and bottom.

Please don't ask me if these will fit your rig. I have no clue. The extended/compressed lengths are 29.7" and 17.91" respectively.

Lookin to get $150 for all 4 + shipping; I'd take $100 for the set if you can pick them up or arrange a dropoff at Rausch or some other delivery method. They are currently in Colts Neck, NJ but can easily be available in Morganville, NJ, Somerset, NJ or anywhere in between.

Back