• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pre M&G E.R. run. 9-18

also what are the rig requirements
sliders are preferred.

31's and a rear locker or 33's and no locker should make the trail no problem. Outside of that it all depends on driver skill and tendencies. just make sure you have something to tug on and we will get ya through :cheers:

youll be fine. I havent been up there in a while. Its easy to not hit your rockers. But if you want to make it as fun as possible you might want em

I'm set for the weekend. Going to camp out at the exit near the mud hole. I'll meet up with you guys en route to the trail head and then stop on our way out to tear down camp.

Any body else who wants to camp out Saturday night is more than welcome, just bring up some firewood and JZ.

I was going to Holy cross this weekend but thats out now so I might be down for a run. just have a couple thing I gota get done on the heep first.

Who all is coming?

Just quote this and add in your name if you're attending the ER run

Pre-MNG Eagle Rock Run
Meet up at the Home Depot on Lake Ave at 8am (from I-25 take the Circle Blvd/Lake Ave exit and head west, it'll be on your right by Red Robins)

Attending:

DutchVDub (camping near the trail, won't be at Home Depot)
Jimgrms
jdxj (possible)

Pre-MNG Eagle Rock Run
Meet up at the Home Depot on Lake Ave at 8am (from I-25 take the Circle Blvd/Lake Ave exit and head west, it'll be on your right by Red Robins)

Attending:

Jimgrms
jdxj (possible)

I'm in. As well as my daughter. So two Jeeps here! See ya there.

Pre-MNG Eagle Rock Run

Attending:

Jimgrms
jdxj (possible)
Prbm-chld
Rockken

Jimgrms
jdxj (possible)
Prbm-chld
Rockken
Yellaheep

Back