• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Poll: Which sticker?

Which sticker?

• It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't undrestand.

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • If you can read this turn me over.

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Official H2 recovery vehicle.

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • All of the above.

Votes: 17 36.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, you guys are awesome. I posted this on Pirate and they weren't near as nice.

kid4lyf said:
Thanks, you guys are awesome. I posted this on Pirate and they weren't near as nice.
No shit, sherlock!

Me, I'm kind of partial to
ThisEndUp.jpg
, from http://www.mobileimage.com/detail.asp?itemid=199

I go with the H2 stic. I wish I would have left my "Pee on Ford" stick H2, but at the time I didn't think anyone would get it.
JeepPeeingonFordFinalcopy.jpg

Okie ... you just don't understand! :D

I say, do them all.

And any other stickers you can find, until you have about 15-20 layers over the whole jeep.

Then when Oneton spots you into a roll, all you'll do is scratch some stickers.

Beezil said:
If there was a way to globably rep this thread I'd do it.
this tops the charts of gheyness.
"Globably"? ...
Just where the heck is the origin of this word? Is this one of those irish slangs? :wierd:
Sounds like my welding technique!

Les

"You can follow me but it'll hurt!" (my new favorite)
"Roads... we don need no stinkin' roads"

Hey Brad, did you put limit straps on your rig yet??

Congratulations on resurrecting a dead and purposely gay thread...

Here's a sticker just for you...

suvsticker.jpg

:D

Don't ask us,ask yourself, it has to suit you and only you. Were you the kid in school that tried to get everyone to like him? Who cares what others think, just do what you want. I have the piss on H2 on mine cuz I hate this MF I used to wheel with that works for an H2 Caddy dealership, so it pisses him off, gotta love that. I bet you won't post a sticker poll on NAXJA anymore?

jp_of_fire said:
Don't ask us,ask yourself, it has to suit you and only you. Were you the kid in school that tried to get everyone to like him? Who cares what others think, just do what you want. I have the piss on H2 on mine cuz I hate this MF I used to wheel with that works for an H2 Caddy dealership, so it pisses him off, gotta love that. I bet you won't post a sticker poll on NAXJA anymore?

Classic...

The original post and poll by Kid4Lyf...

Everyone who's posted since then...

and taken it seriously...

needs their own sticker...

demotivators_1862_8338159

Last edited:
Classic, some guy cruises the forums trying to piss everyone off. I think you and others like you are why I do not enjoy this forum. I gotta sticker for you too, but it isn't proper for the viewing audience.

jp_of_fire said:
Classic, some guy cruises the forums trying to piss everyone off. I think you and others like you are why I do not enjoy this forum. I gotta sticker for you too, but it isn't proper for the viewing audience.

Damn!

You got me all figured out...

I think you and others like you are why I enjoy this forum...

So much that I became a paying member...

I don't have another sticker for you...

but given the audience...

and your sense of humor inadequacies...

I think this is appropriate:

SeeYa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back