• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pics of the new project

livinthedream

NAXJA Forum User
This is for Tone and Rat... Worked on the XJ for about 8 hours today... Painted the front end and installed my grill and lights... also took off the rustys 6.5 inch leafs that sat WAAYY too high and installed my RE 3.5 inch leafs. Got one shock on but its too short so I'm sorting that out hopefully tomorrow along with pics of the whole jeep. I gotta work all day so I'll only have a couple hours to wrench. But heres the pics and the proof tone!

and its getting some 33's and alcoas on Tuesday along with a catylitic converter this thing is loud. I should have the rust cut out and plated by Friday. I need to either move the lower shock mount up and make the bump pad higher or find someone that wants to trade my 12" short bodies for some 12" standard bodies or 14" short bodies.

Last edited:
your pics arent showing likely because you linked to the images via google mail.

Does this mean we are getting those leafs back? I think those leafs are 6", which makes them 7.5" when installed with shackles..

X3 on the pic, no can see

rat1.jpg

rat2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think your pics are photoshopped anyway, how come no pics of the side/rear what are you hiding?

ok i just dug this thread up cause i wanted to see what the dam jeep looks like now days... i miss the jeep and my bank account still misses it too lol

Back