• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Perfect weather....

USAFXJ

NAXJA Forum User
....to go mudding in!!!

Hell yeah!!!...'cept my Jeep dont work...

Yeah, and I work too much, but my day off is fri and sat.

And nobody close to where I live owns a Jeep, except this punk ass midget. But they're all too afraid to get it dirty or break something.

LOL, well I am not sure where you live, so I cant say nothing, out here in Greenville, there are XJs all over the place, but they are all beat down, not taken care of.

Grrr people dont know the purpose of Jeeps anymore...

Then why do you operate on it if you dont wheel it?

Then why do you operate on it if you dont wheel it?

some people progressively build up a rig and wheel it once or twice i year. or you could be like me and everytime you get in your jeep you must change something. like as soon as my jeep finds its way home from the airport. i have a nifty CB antenna mount, headlights, trimming plastic, and finishing my lift that is going to be done.

I wheel mine at least monthly, and usually seem like I am modding it some more at least monthly. LOL Its an addiction.

I feel like I wheel it daily. I live down a county dirt road that isn't always pretty. Its about 1-1.5 miles to get to pavement..

I feel like I wheel it daily. I live down a county dirt road that isn't always pretty. Its about 1-1.5 miles to get to pavement..

Nice when I lived near Little Rock, and I worked for Arkansas Game and Fish Commission I lived in a cabin on 50 acres, and my daily drive was like that. About 10 minutes of driving before I ever hit pavement.

LOL, well I am not sure where you live, so I cant say nothing, out here in Greenville, there are XJs all over the place, but they are all beat down, not taken care of.

Aww come on you know your just jealous of my Dents.

...? *blink*

Aww come on you know your just jealous of my Dents.

I still have yet to see your rig. If the little red X box above is a pic of yours, then I still have yet to see it. Any online photo storage site such as photobucket or snapfish, these computers here at L3 wont show them.

Youtube here at work is stricted forbidden. Government computers and online videos dont mix very well.

YouTube does not allow the enbedement of their videos on any other site. You can only post the link of the video, which I already have.

Back