• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official ANNUAL TOY RUN

i'm organizing this shindig so yeah i'll be there

carol - have him get in contact with me and he can drop them off at my house in hesperia and i'll bring them down

Hey steve get my number from carol & txt me if you haven't already left.
I'm gonna get all the stuff, its knuckles & calipers & caliper brackets I'll put it in a box & leave it outfront of my garage..I'm right over by green tree, I'll txt you my addy & can paypal you 20 for your time & gas?

It looks like there are at least 2 or 3 of us from Orange County going. If anyone is interested in meeting up in N. OC to caravan up there, let me know. I live near Imperial Hwy and 57 and usually fuel up at the 76 on Imperial. Might be a good spot if anyone wants to meet up there.

Worked on the Jeep all weekend and can't wait to get her on the trails.

PM Sent

I am planning on leaving town at 5am with Peacefrog and I. I want to get to the meeting spot by 7.

It looks like there are at least 2 or 3 of us from Orange County going. If anyone is interested in meeting up in N. OC to caravan up there, let me know. I live near Imperial Hwy and 57 and usually fuel up at the 76 on Imperial. Might be a good spot if anyone wants to meet up there.

Worked on the Jeep all weekend and can't wait to get her on the trails.

What time u thinking I need time to get the fam Mickey d's at the 138 I'm thinking 6:20.

Last edited:
i posted the meet time as 8 am so that way we can depart for the trail no later then 9 am. i plan on being there by 7:30

1. 91Blackbox +1 ( the bbq - carne asada , bag of corn tortillas )
2. vanimal
3. xj snow panda
4. Peacefrog53 +1 (Tomatillo/Avo salsa verde and a couple 2-litres w/ RED SOLO CUPS!)
5. camping350 (onions, cilantro, lettuce, tomatoes)
6. Tobtech (Shredded cheese and flour tortillas)
7. TA2Jeep
8. Brandon77 (5 Layer dip, tortilla chips, & 1 bag of corn tortillas)
9. Carol (Carol.92124) I'll bring a tub or two of decent salsa, if it can go in someone's cooler!
10. WAZZUXJ
11. jeepin4fun
12. Toyotawrench (need a ride)
13. RocknXJ
14. bhicks and one more rig
15. jarend +1 or 2
16. HMan66(wings and sauce)

So i'll bring the mexicans, my co-worker is going with a 4wd Honda Pilot. lol I told him about the donations and the BBQ. I will post up what he decides to bring. And I'mma make some verde salsa with Avo's, and bring a couple 2-litres.

@Carol- I'm only EXPANDING on your salsa idea, not overtaking it. Plus mine's green. lol :wave1:

2. vanimal
3. xj snow panda
4. Peacefrog53 +1 (Tomatillo/Avo salsa verde and a couple 2-litres w/ RED SOLO CUPS!)
5. camping350 (onions, cilantro, lettuce, tomatoes)
7. TA2Jeep
9. Carol (Carol.92124) I'll bring a tub or two of decent salsa, if it can go in someone's cooler!
10. WAZZUXJ
11. jeepin4fun
13. RocknXJ
15. jarend +1 or 2
16. HMan66(wings and sauce
17. H8roadz

There ya go

OMG I thought this was on the damn 3rd lol Carol I will meet you down there no worries, unless steve doesn't mind taking them down cause I won't make the run in my jeep.. IDK why but I thought this happened Monday, so I'll give ya a ring on saturday morning..probably around 730-ish & just let me know when you get down there

you can bring meat. i'm bringing carne but if u bring chicken i'll just bring less lol.

2. vanimal
3. xj snow panda
5. camping350 + 3 (onions, cilantro, lettuce, tomatoes)
7. TA2Jeep
10. WAZZUXJ
11. jeepin4fun
13. RocknXJ
15. jarend +1 or 2
17. H8roadz

Looks like my JK buddy can't make it so it will just be myself and the family. Steve, you mentioned a link that had info on the type of toys to bring but I can't find any link. Was there something I needed to know about what type of toy to bring. Also, I will be there for the trail run, but like the last two years I will have to head out once we exit the trail to get to a Christmas party for my wifes family.

OMG I thought this was on the damn 3rd lol Carol IDK why but I thought this happened Monday,

:roflmao:

I'm going to a party in Escondido Friday night, sleeping there, then leaving for Cleg all nice & hungover. I'll still manage to get there b/w 7:30 & 8, though...

I'll have a seat free if you want to ride biyatch... leaving the dog in San Diego for once. I probably won't be doing anything too entertaining on the trail, but you're welcome to ride along!

2. vanimal
3. xj snow panda
5. camping350 + 3 (onions, cilantro, lettuce, tomatoes)
7. TA2Jeep
10. WAZZUXJ
11. jeepin4fun
12. Toyotawrench and jackie ( plates forks knifes paper towles)
13. RocknXJ
15. jarend +1 or 2
17. H8roadz

Can we get someone to bring a case of water or two? There is a few peoole not signed up to bring stuff. Maybe ice diet and regular soda as well. Thanks everyone see you sat!

brad - there is no list about the toys the list is for the house supplies and such

UPDATE:

ok people we are getting closer and closer

i still have a couple items that we need for the bbq

beans

plates / napkins

rice

chips

and another person to bring meat

i will bring carne and i believe someone else said they were bringing chicken? so maybe some ground beef?

I will bring plates and napkins

Already posted I would bring plates napkins and forks and knifes...

Then cancel that, I am back to my original plan:

shredded cheese, flour tortillas (I will bring some regular soda too)

Back