• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official ANNUAL TOY RUN

1. 91Blackbox +1
2. vanimal
3. xj snow panda
4. Peacefrog53
5. camping350
6. Tobtech
7. TA2Jeep
8. Brandon77
9. Carol (Carol.92124) I'll bring a tub or two of decent salsa, if it can go in someone's cooler!
10. WAZZUXJ

UPDATE: Spoke with the RMD house Director today and she stated that the word has leaked out already to the hospital and house that we are coming again this year..

so lets make this a good time!!

I've invited 4x-owning friends of mine on Facebook...

1. 91Blackbox +1
2. vanimal
3. xj snow panda
4. Peacefrog53
5. camping350
6. Tobtech
7. TA2Jeep
8. Brandon77
9. Carol (Carol.92124) I'll bring a tub or two of decent salsa, if it can go in someone's cooler!
10. WAZZUXJ
11. jeepin4fun

1. 91Blackbox +1
2. vanimal
3. xj snow panda
4. Peacefrog53
5. camping350
6. Tobtech
7. TA2Jeep
8. Brandon77
10. WAZZUXJ
11. jeepin4fun
12. Toyotawrench (need a ride)

u can roll with me or or maybe in the truck ..

NO rolling!!! :twak:

Not sure yet what seats I will or won't have free, but if I have a seat free, you're always welcome, Ted.

can a yota guy come along? I no longer have the TJ, XJ, or WJ; but I finally got myself into an FJ80 and would love to come along again. Went the last two years and really enjoyed it.

Looks like I'm free that weekend. Anybody got more specific directions than the McD's on Hwy 138? I'm new to the area.

1. 91Blackbox +1
2. vanimal
3. xj snow panda
4. Peacefrog53
5. camping350
6. Tobtech
7. TA2Jeep
8. Brandon77
10. WAZZUXJ
11. jeepin4fun
13. RocknXJ

Last edited:
brad - ur welcome in a pinto bro

Sweet. Count me in. I will probably bring our older son along and a JK guy and his kids. So I will probably be two rigs.

1. 91Blackbox +1
2. vanimal
3. xj snow panda
4. Peacefrog53
5. camping350
6. Tobtech
7. TA2Jeep
8. Brandon77
10. WAZZUXJ
11. jeepin4fun
13. RocknXJ
14. bhicks and one more rig
[/QUOTE]

Reminder: I do ask that u all bring something to contribute to the bbq I am going to supply meat - last year we did carne asada tacos this year I may do the same

Reminder: I do ask that u all bring something to contribute to the bbq I am going to supply meat - last year we did carne asada tacos this year I may do the same

Yum, asada tacos!
I'll make a giant bowl of homemade salsa to bring, and tortilla chips and a big stack of corn tortillas.

8. Brandon77
10. WAZZUXJ
Yum, asada tacos!
I'll make a giant bowl of homemade salsa to bring, and tortilla chips and a big stack of corn tortillas.

Ah, crap... back to the drawing board!! LOL.

Brandon, I'll take homemade salsa any day...

Sooo.... If we're going with tacos, how about I bring chopped lettuce or cabbage, and/or chopped onions? Or one of those huge-arse tubs o' sour cream from Costco (I think too many folks would weird out if I brought Plain NonFat Greek Yogurt, which is what I use instead of sour cream).

Back