• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Im really thinking of swapping a 8.8 in my rig this winter because they have 3.73 which Im running and LSD so I can look the front.My thoughts are leaning towards a 90+94 with drums as I shouldnt have to mess with the brakes at all.Hmmmm thoughts sre running wild:variety:

I have 4 fairly built late models in my new neighborhood, and my neighbor has a TJ that never see's anything but the street.

just found my slot car track in the parents attic, rust has taken its toll on the track and im having a bitch of a time getting good connections between the track sections

its just too bad i dont know where to send theese 256 pages...

S7300142_zps4c4f6eb5.jpg

S7300143_zpsceebe13b.jpg

i really dont need 2 of them...:callme:

Bronze.

Put it all together and slide a penny across the rails on top. It works.
hmm, never tried that. i sanded the rails and they would work ok (but not great), but the track ends are bad.

best christmas 7 year old me could have imagined :) got about 8 working chassis, some are late 60's AFX cars passed down from my dad

Tyco%20Sparkin%20Hot%20Rods.jpg

I dunno seems like it's still working, and your way older than 7 Dan. I bough an RC carva few years ago, ran one gallon of fuel threw it, its been sitting on my self ever since.

I dunno seems like it's still working, and your way older than 7 Dan. I bough an RC carva few years ago, ran one gallon of fuel threw it, its been sitting on my self ever since.

well i was 7 when it was new. i used to have a traxxas rustler with the same problem. spent $450 on the dang thing then after a gallon it sat for years. ended up selling it to my dads friend a couple years back for $75 so he could give it to his kid for christmas.

Back