• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northend Black friday at Evans?

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
whos in?

why dont me and you go tomorrow and have a good time. its my last day before i start work and ill be out of town from thursday thru monday :(

I'm still catching up from being on vacation last week, I might be able to do a short night run later. I need to at least toss in a new IAC and rewire my fan controller before I go. I should leave work around 2 today so it is doable.
Also need to install my new passenger door mirror that is being delivered.

Last edited:
yeah we'll see whats up. hit me up after you get off work.

Will do, btw are you interested in some 1.75" coil spacers? I think I have a pair in my garage.

cool, Run tonight might get messy, the snow will be very saturated with water.

where did you want to go? and what time were you thinking? pretty early on? ive got a flight at 630 in the morning, so it would need to be right after two now that i think about my time line.

where did you want to go? and what time were you thinking? pretty early on? ive got a flight at 630 in the morning, so it would need to be right after two now that i think about my time line.

I was thinking Denny Creek, its exit 40 something off i90

maybe meet at my house at 3ish.

Ok sounds good. Txt me your addy and I'll head over around then. These trails just snow covered roads and what not or actual trails?

Sent from your subconscious without you knowing.....

Ok sounds good. Txt me your addy and I'll head over around then. These trails just snow covered roads and what not or actual trails?

Snow covered Forest Service road

On our way for a little night run by the pass(snowqualmie). Let y'all know know how it goes later.

Well that was a fun night. I'll post up some pics and maybe joe will come on and explain how the night went haha

I'm waiting.

Well I'm in Cali and the photos are in Bellevue. But I got stuck. Pnwjeepers rescued me. He broke down(fuel issue) then I towed him out and he got towed home by the pnwjeep people. That's it in short

Back