• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

North End M&G

you guys bringing the Mrs's? don't want mine feeling awkward.

I will bring mine.

Im in. were is at?

How many are interested in the Rock Lynnwood or Bothell. 7pm on Sunday night? I can make a call and see if we can reserve space but IIRC they like to have a large head count before they will commit space.

They usually want a guaranteed amount spent to reserve the back room. I had to put up a credit card as collateral on the last meet in Lynnwood. You also might want to check with Alfy's - the Timber Tamers meet there so they may be more open to the event.

Nights are a little tougher for me due to a little on, but if I can swing it, I'm in:thumbup:

If you guys are bringing your girls I might as well bring mine also figured it was just guys but if y'all are going to, ill invite mine.

Oh and idk if my XJ will be ready by then but if it isn't you guys won't mind a lifted Trailblazer parking to you guys right? Lol

Found more broken or not working right crap on the XJ...:smsoap:

If you guys are bringing your girls I might as well bring mine also figured it was just guys but if y'all are going to, ill invite mine.

Oh and idk if my XJ will be ready by then but if it isn't you guys won't mind a lifted Trailblazer parking to you guys right? Lol

Found more broken or not working right crap on the XJ...:smsoap:

Don't worry. Last time we didn't really walk around and look at rigs or anything. Just sat inside, ate, and bs'ed. Heck...last time I drove a mini-van there.

I'll call in the morning but I'm gonna say Bothell, if I remember correctly they had a better setup last time.

I have a reservation for 10 people @ the Mill Creek(Bothell) rock for 7pm tomorrow night 10/17

my head count is 2 post up I'll call and add more space if people are going.

You can count me in for sure!! Don't know about the girl she's bein an ass right now lmao

Oh and if anybody has an extra TPS for an 88 XJ 4.0 maybe you can part with it tomorrow night... you know just saying :)

You can count me in for sure!! Don't know about the girl she's bein an ass right now lmao

Oh and if anybody has an extra TPS for an 88 XJ 4.0 maybe you can part with it tomorrow night... you know just saying :)

I'' check my pile o parts, I might have one that just needs to be cleaned from the 87 I no longer own.

Im in. got a address?

I'll either ride the Zuk, or try and borrow a car. I should make it though.

Back