• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

North End M&G

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
We should have a "North End" (Western Washington) Meet and Greet to get everybody together. The Chapter has changed a lot since the last one (November 08 I think.)

Who is interested and when are you available? I know there are a lot of new faces so speak up. We have done a Few at The Rock wood fired pizza(Lynwood and Bothell) and performance grill (in Auburn). If you have a place to suggest, go for it.

Im in! Lynnhood or bothel prefered

We should have a "North End" (Western Washington) Meet and Greet to get everybody together. The Chapter has changed a lot since the last one (November 08 I think.)

Who is interested and when are you available? I know there are a lot of new faces so speak up. We have done a Few at The Rock wood fired pizza(Lynwood and Bothell) and performance grill (in Auburn). If you have a place to suggest, go for it.

Where is your House? We could just meet there ;)

Possibly in, depending on where and when. Preferably Seattle-Everett area, and toward the end of the month.

Sundays are best for me!

I'm in for sure!! My jeep should actually run tomorrow without leaks or parts that will break and cause more damage now.

Anywhere is fine really. And probably the weekends will be the best. I'm in south seattle so lynnwood and bothell will all be fine for me.

What weekend are we looking at? I could be in.

How about next Sunday?

Sounds good. Next Sunday at either The Rock pizza place works for me.

I'm in if it's around 7pm.

How many are interested in the Rock Lynnwood or Bothell. 7pm on Sunday night? I can make a call and see if we can reserve space but IIRC they like to have a large head count before they will commit space.

I'm in

How many are interested in the Rock Lynnwood or Bothell. 7pm on Sunday night? I can make a call and see if we can reserve space but IIRC they like to have a large head count before they will commit space.

If that's the time/day/rough location...I'm in. Doesn't matter what week, I work Sundays but I'm off in time to make it.

Back