• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nice, Safe apartments or Condos/Rentals in Littleton area?

SurfXJSnow

NAXJA Forum User
Were looking for something safe, around the 850-900 dollar range. Anyone know of any good places in that area? Anyone have a condo they are renting in that area? We're also keeping Lakewood and other areas in mind as well.

Any help would be great. THANKS!

We used to live in the Marston Pointe apartments right near Hampden and Wadsworth. There are two others right in that area... The Bentley and something else. Marston Pointe is the middle of the three on that street. They weren't too bad. We actually got a nice unit on the 1st floor with an open view to the west of the foothills, Bandimere, Red Rocks, Foothills Golf Course, and the juvi detention center. lol We had their mid-grade unit right around 1000sqft and it was just shy of $1k/mo with a pet fee. Management changed about 6 times while we were there for 3 years, and they didn't seem over the top helpful. We rarely had a reason to deal with them though.

Are you moving back again?

I'll sell you my house. Seriously.

Yes...the Dub P. Seated in the most conservative county in the state.

Meh. Dunno why you're so concerned about finding the right place Jonathan..... you'll just head back to VA in 4-6 months.

Maybe look into buying a truck and travel trailer......... Get a "toy hauler" and you'll have a garage......:thumbup:

:D

Oh snap.

Are you in the same line of work as when you left?

Last edited:
Yes...the Dub P. Seated in the most conservative county in the state.

Woody P. FTW!!!!

Hardly any crime in town cuz everyone owns guns and lotsa mountains to well. Ya know. :D

Only issues out there are the tweakers way out in the sticks and people headed back from 'the Creek'

There are NO problems here with drugs Mike. At least that's what everyone including the police and the city officials say. It pains me everyday when I stand there at my window and watch my students walk across the parking lot to those stupid storage sheds just off campus and smoke cigarettes, pot, and who knows what else with one of WP's finest sitting right there making sure that the litter ends up in the bin. Luckily I get to search my kids and they're not all that bright so I usually pop someone every few weeks with something.

Ha I worked up there long enough to know the HS has a huge ecstasy and coke problem. Watch the kids walkin around on lunch. Or just walk thro one of their parties on rampart.

But most towns have that issue. I was referring to the meth huts in the mountains that teller co. Sherriff is usually busy with.

Ha I worked up there long enough to know the HS has a huge ecstasy and coke problem. Watch the kids walkin around on lunch. Or just walk thro one of their parties on rampart.

But most towns have that issue. I was referring to the meth huts in the mountains that teller co. Sherriff is usually busy with.

yeah we get them alot where I work also!!!

In South Littleton I am in a pretty decent apartment complex. Pinnacle at Mountaingate. It is on Mineral/Ken Caryl west of Santa Fe at Platte Canyon. Convenient to lightrail and C-470.

In South Littleton I am in a pretty decent apartment complex. Pinnacle at Mountaingate. It is on Mineral/Ken Caryl west of Santa Fe at Platte Canyon. Convenient to lightrail and C-470.

Looked into pinnacle. Good rates and location. You like it there? 1-10 (10 being best) how would you rate it for a family with a small child?

We like it here mainly because of the location/convenience for us and the floorplan we got works for us. I can't really say how it is for kids, since we don't have any yet (a baby on the way though). It is great for us with our mutts and the open lot next door to let them run around in as well as the bike/jogging trails along the Platte that are nearby. We have only been here since early October, but we like it. I would put it at an 8.

Back