• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Years hang over run

FWIW me, a buddy, and a few others from another board are still meeting at the shell station 9:45a leaving 10:05

2 ZJ's
red CJ5
and FiveNdime (hoping to catch them and tag along if they have a small group)

Sweet!!!!! I'm there! Was starting to get bumbed out. What kind of plans do you have for the run?
depends on how much snow we have and where.

I personally would like to stay away from FB5/Ceder tree/hogs back as those are the most popular,

If i end up trail leader, I would like to start off with University Firepower, or bates road... and then get over on the back side of Archers..

Trails i have not seen in over a year :chef:

depends on how much snow we have and where.

I personally would like to stay away from FB5/Ceder tree/hogs back as those are the most popular,

If i end up trail leader, I would like to start off with University Firepower, or bates road... and then get over on the back side of Archers..

Trails i have not seen in over a year :chef:

^^^ I like this plan^^^ to bad I cant make it sat the 1st^^^^^

The club I am with is planning a trip up there sunday the 2nd. but if I hear from you guys that theres so much snow its not fun wheeling and you cant get to trails we might go some where else.we will probly be at rogers camp/browns camp area around 9:30 am.

Why so early? Still leaving at 10? I need to get a ohv pass and I'm open front and rear. Would like to be with others up there. Planning on leaving tualatin around 8 to be there at 930 to 945. If yu can wait I'm on my way. Number is 5034548169.

Why so early? Still leaving at 10? I need to get a ohv pass and I'm open front and rear. Would like to be with others up there. Planning on leaving tualatin around 8 to be there at 930 to 945. If yu can wait I'm on my way. Number is 5034548169.
I will be in my silver ZJ, and my buddy will be in his dark purpleZJ we will be at the shell 9:30-10a

Back