• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Member out of Fresno

luked

NAXJA Forum User
Hello all,

Been reading through the forums for a few months and by a stroke of luck I bought a 91 Loredo about 2 weeks ago so I figured I would join.

This is my rig as I bought it, minus the mud. Should see some nice mods by Christmas or shortly after. I need a lift badly as I rub when going through gutters!

Not new to wheeling, had a few broncos and a full size chevy burb. Wanted to try out the short wheel base and seeing as I have 4 boys I needed enough seats and room for gear. Always liked the look of an XJ over any other jeep, save maybe the 2 door full size cherokees but I needed something (more) reliable and available.

I Look forward to meeting some of you in the near future

y1pZ5n9KclSO9tsCTeaZAcUyG3W-MaKDy6SvaLvnWzyGBo5vnXNLrwjIPAMLCi2KG5dq3EX1wpz2wg

91 Loredo 181k, 4.0, AW4, NP242

Welcome :)

Yeah, it's on jack stands, getting ready to remove the wheels and pressure wash all the red clay off

Thanks for the welcomes

Luke

It's not on jack stands! I think I can see the flux capacitor glowing! What kinda mileage do you get without being in contact with the surface of the earth? Does it ride nice? Can it hover up a rock ledge?

LOL. Anyway, welcome! I'm a XJ newbie also. Here's mine:
11Oct07003.jpg

No flux capacitor, but it's an '01 with all the Up Country stuff. I have a set of rubicons for it as soon as it's lifted. I looking hard at the 4.5" BDS kit, very good stuff and very complete. Rock rails and a front bumper are on the "immediate" list also. I'll be getting all that stuff real quick since it looks like my Tacoma is sold!

Doug

Back