• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Loose Nuts bumper, never installed

xj_mike

NAXJA Forum User
Hi SoCal peps,

I had picked this up last year from Corbinafly. Plans have changed and I am not going to use this and would like to get what I bought it for.

Loose Nuts bumper, new and never installed. Mega beefy!!!

Here's a pics I stole from the board. Keep in mind it is not painted being new.

DSC03057.jpg

Would like to get $400 (which is what I paid). Located in San Diego, no shipping but could work out some delivery within 100 miles.

Thanks guys!

Thats a nice rig! Cool bumper too!

Yep, still for sale.

Someone needs to take this home!!! It's calling your name.... ya.. you

New price, $360

Bump... It's calling for you... you need it... :D

Man, seemed everyone wanted one of these.... now <crickets chirping...>

Bump and new price.

$350

will you take $350.00 delivered to Yucaipa? Loose Nuts is down the street form my house.

I could likely arrange that. I would want to be sure cash was in hand before driving there. PM me address/phone #.

I could likely arrange that. I would want to be sure cash was in hand before driving there. PM me address/phone #.

To clear up, you would have the cash in hand, not to me before driving up. LOL I was not thinking last night when I wrote that... hahaha

Still for sale... everyone has flaked out. Buy it before I cut it up for scrap! :D

$350

I will give you $35 mire than what the scrap metal will pay you!

damn, that's a good price on an excellent bumper. I'd almost consider buying it for my XJ, but I don't think I could physically get it bolted up. :)

damn, that's a good price on an excellent bumper. I'd almost consider buying it for my XJ, but I don't think I could physically get it bolted up. :)

Nothing a welder wouldn't fix. :D

Back