• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Jeep Renegade

No, head is as it was, although, somedays it would be nice to have an excuse. Not a scratch on the helmet, so it never hit.

Massive hematoma on the right thigh and hip. Permanent muscle damage.

I did. Thought better of it. I can act like an adult when I want to. LOL

I don't have to respond to him, but when I choose to, I can choose to use good thought and proper words, and they don't have to be inciting.

1393.gif

Mad post, no. Not mad at all. They may lack tact, but you'll have to believe me, I'm not mad. Not in the angry sense or the crazy sense.

I love how someone can tell me to go take pills, of any kind, yet I'm the bad guy. Oh well.

Hey I thought you went to bed. :nono:

Nope, I was watching Suits. Vikings is on now. Just said good night, but came back.

Tomorrow, when the good shows are not occupying the largest percentage of my minuscule attention span.

I figured it'd be a QAF marathon for him tomorrow

It stinks like sex in here, what did you guys do to this thread?

2012 GC sales 154,734 units
2012 Wrangler sales 141,669 units
2012 Liberty sales 75,483 units
2012 Patriot sales 62,010 units
2012 Compass sales 40,235 units

In 2000, with only the XJ and ZJ as Jeep's SUV products, they sold 498,048 units. (Wrangler excluded)

In 2007, before the market took a dump, Jeep had 5 "SUV" models and they sold 465,597 units. (Wrangler excluded)

One could deduce that if you sell fewer units while manufacturing 5 unique products, than you did while manufacturing 2 unique products, then your business is losing money and there is a low demand for some of your products. (Enter the US Federal Government to save the day with taxpayer funds)

Saying goodbye to the Compass, Patriot, Commander and arguably, the Liberty were great business decisions. Replacing them with more cars could be the answer, or a repeat of the above........time will tell.

PS, I don't hate Fiat....or Italians.

Seems fitting to quote myself.....just stumbled across this tidbit. 10 SUV's to avoid in 2014, Jeep cars take Top 3.

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/business/stock-news/10-suvs-to-steer-clear-of-in-2014.html/?a=viewall

Back