• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA newbie

bullrack33

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang, although my membership isn't "official" yet, I thought I'd say hi. The name is Mike. I'm a transplant out of Kentucky with an '85 Xj named Mule. Currently living in Redmond, Wa. Hope I get to meet and get dirty with most, if not all of you!

Welcome to the board! I'm also here from KY (Ft Knox) and am stationed in Ft Lewis. Look forward to meeting you on the trail sometime...are you going to be at the NW fest next weekend?

John

Last edited:
Mike: Welcome, I am a newbie here too. I am on the dry side of the state.......betcha didnt know Washington had a desert!!!!

Glad to meet up with you at the Fest........

--Karl

Welcome, Mike, you're hangin'with a great crowd, here!
Pull up a chair and enjoy! Hope you can make it next week to the Fest.

Mark

Sorry, I wont be able to make it to the fest this time. To much going on with just getting moved and all. GI-John, I was at lewis too. Karl, used to pass thru E. Wa. all the time. Sniggs, thnx for the chair. cherokeekid, I gotta get my puter up and running(using g/f's machine now) and then ill put some pics up for ya!

bullrack33 said:
Sorry, I wont be able to make it to the fest this time. To much going on with just getting moved and all. GI-John, I was at lewis too. Karl, used to pass thru E. Wa. all the time. Sniggs, thnx for the chair. cherokeekid, I gotta get my puter up and running(using g/f's machine now) and then ill put some pics up for ya!
Well what do ya know? A multi-tasker!!

bullrack33 said:

where in Redmond?

Kid, you know where Redmond Ridge off of Novelty Hill Road is?

Back