• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC camping trip?

I try to stay away from Illinois and Ohio but I won't let where I can carry a firearm control my life. Train with other options and you won't have to rely on a firearm.

More of a statement that I won't spend money in that nazi state

FYI, I have been camping for almost 50 years and never had a (legitimate) reason to pull a piece while camping.

Also humans are not the only threat. We were hiking once at 2 in the afternoon and a raccoon came out of no where and started towards us. I am guessing rabies since it was not afraid of us and it was out in the middle of the day.

black swan lake between bedford and brownstown on east 50 has a campground...... and mud boggs. huge mud boggs.

bring your tractor tires

Any on ever camp at Charles C. Deam Wilderness? Its in the Hoosier National Forest and on the South side of Lake Monroe? I believe it is all primitive camping. And I doubt the coon had rabies. Id say the coon is used to humans and though you would have food for him.

Any on ever camp at Charles C. Deam Wilderness? Its in the Hoosier National Forest and on the South side of Lake Monroe? I believe it is all primitive camping. And I doubt the coon had rabies. Id say the coon is used to humans and though you would have food for him.

Is that the same as Deam lake? If so we camp there a lot.

16 members just camped at Redbird...

mac 'I'd call it a mwc camping trip' gyvr

Back