• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mr Eds pos for sale

Mr. Ed and Wilbur.......that's funny stuff right there.

Glad you are keeping such a clean rig.

NAXJA is a great place. Back in October I was in your shoes. Arthritis was killing me and the guys in my chapter came together and fixed a bunch of stuff on my rig to get it ready for our fall ride.

Wheel on.

There are no blow up dolls in the man cave, sorry to disappoint.

This is 2013, they probably self inflate now ! Are we not being specific enough with our word choices? LOL ...just messin

If you guys are going to rib me you should use something I actually do have......a life size cardboard cutout of him.
Michael Schenker ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guitar: :jester:

If you guys are going to rib me you should use something I actually do have......a life size cardboard cutout of him.
Michael Schenker ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :guitar: :jester:

We know... Didn't you bring him home a girlfriend last year? Or did josh keep her?

mountain people can be scary

This pos still for sell

no. it never was going to happen, we wouldn't allow it.
mr. ed will be buried in this rig many many years from now.

I have a car and o2 from a 91 you can have. Both are less than a yr old. I know sacramento is a drive but the parts are free. Let me know.
Do you still have that cat and o2? If so I’d be willing to buy them off you if you don’t need them. I just picked up an 88xj to add to my collection and it failed smog horribly and those are two things I need to replace before I take it into smog again.

"Life-size Antonio Banderas doll with realistic genetelia?"

Back