• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Great in the Coachella valley

scottmcneal

NAXJA Forum User
Okay folks i need some input about having one.If we can get a few folks to post up we can figure out a date for it. Everybody is welcome to come and i mean everybody. It has been awhile since we had one in this desert. I am thinking it would be in Palm Desert area.

:party:

Let me know.

April 11 2015. Mark it down please

This is the date we'll have the meet & greet. I know this will work for me. ;)
I'll post up later the place we will have this so called meet. Now do we want to play after? Night run in my back yard? AKA the mall.

Not April 11th plz I am scheduled for OT that day. (Not joking)

Last edited:
I guess you can always have your own meet and greet at 11:00 then.LOL.

Tone pic a date and then we'll go from there. I am a very busy man as you know. HaHaHa.

I got a bunch of welding to do, i like using my new welder. Don't you like using yours? ;)

Lets see what the people say. If they want it then we'll change it. But from the looks of things not to many people want it anyways. I mean we only a couple of people out here in the desert. So this may not even fly. I meet with a couple of members once a month, if not every week for breakfast. This time of year snow birds make it hard for us to meet once a week.LOL

I'm in... Just pick a date.

OK folks NEW date. Ready?

April 18 2015
This is a Saturday. Now even a harder part of this. Day or night? Maybe afternoon.Do we want to do a little run in the Mall? Now let me know if this works .. Hey paul you know you want to show up, so do it.

Originally Posted by mako my day
Johnx is #1

John i think he said #2 at least he meant to say that. ;)

I'm in for the 18th, yes on the mall run. Lunch then run?

And I have excellent selective hearing...he may have said 2, but I heard 1.

Tone that's Speed Bump.

Okay I Will still be in this boot an it's a bitch to drive with it on. I'll be at the meet and greet but not in my jeep. Here is what ill need from Aaron, Tone or Bill ,one of you will need to lead this for me, I could have my wife lead this but she'll have to drive my jeep and she hasn't driven this off-road yet. Hers needs a new alternator in it and I just don't have one for it yet or the cash to buy one. To much going out with taxes and foot. LOL

Okay this took me like 20 Minutes to type out, I hate having to use a smartphone

Location - In-N-Out off Ramon/i10 for the out of towners. After we eat speed run up to Scott's through the desert/wash/mountains north of INO. last one there is a rotten egg. Time- I think john said 1pm?

If you plan on coming and know anyone females with huge boobs please bring them, we like to stare. :eyes:

Idk if Curt is gonna be able to make it considering he will be trapped inside his house due to music festivals, if he does come he will probably have to leave by 9am to make it by 1pm :)

Idk if Curt is gonna be able to make it considering he will be trapped inside his house due to music festivals, if he does come he will probably have to leave by 9am to make it by 1pm :)

No $hit... It's penciled in... I'll know more early next week... :looney:

Curt

Tone I think it would be better to meet at the new goodys next to Dennys. Great food and not as busy.

Thanks for helping.

Last edited:
I was going to suggest the GOODYS at cook st. for the same reason. I didn't know they opened a new one in 1000 palms. That's better yet! Maybe we can get the newbie's out who have posted in the last 6 or 8 months to come out and meet us.

Back