• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Meet and Great in the Coachella valley

Well where ever you guys decide to go let me know, cause I'm going to INO regardless, goodys is over priced for what it is, INO is quality you can taste.

1pm is gonna be tight for me, got a couple things scheduled that morning but I'll do my best to be there on time

John there is a del taco too if you like authentic mexican food.

I can't believe you said that. Even as a transplanted SoCal person after 30 years, I still know that just. isn't. right.

David Bricker / SYR

Tone I think we'll have more room at goodys than in an out. Being the music festival and all. Plus they have beer and wine. LOL. The wife and I will be at goodys around 1. We'll be in the true mall crawler, easier for me to get in an out of it.

We can meet at Georges bar & grill in Cathedrial City? Best burgers in town! Off of Ramon/Date Palm and closer to Jeff so he might show up :)

You guys are really making it difficult to meet and greet when I've read this whole thread and am still confused on where and when you guys are going to meet and greet. Just saying

You're right. This is the location for the meet and greet.
Goodys restaurant
72246 varner road
Thousand Palms
TIME for this is
1:00 PM

This is right next door to Denny's restaurant. Plenty of parking and easy to find.

Thank you

Last edited:
The address for In N Out is:

72265 Varner Rd, Thousand Palms, CA 92276-3342, United States

In case anyone is interested in buying quality you can taste.

Looks like he wants that, so have fun folks. Tone start a New thread so people know where you're going to be and have a meet and greet. I'll try to have this one deleted so people don't get confused. See you later.

Didn't say I'm out. You picked it so that's where it will be. By the way, saying I'll see you later means I'll see you later. I won't be around till then bone head.

Okay I'll see you later.

Welp Scott's back in so I'm in, so I'll see you guys at the TA truck stop. They have a pizzeria inside :)

Seriously? How about one person (Scott) picks the place, since he started the thread. If you like that place, great, show up. If not, start a different thread. Not reason to just throw out a half dozen places just to obfuscate things.

Scott, sorry, but I can't make this one. Hopefully, I'll get to one of them out there.

David Bricker / SYR

Back