• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a guy from the Moab trip

76lcforty

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know how I can get in touch with this guy:
2948077975_cb93373ffc.jpg

I was in Moab at the same time as your event and he got some good shots of my family and I trying to endo my rig. I never caught back up with him after that to get an email address. Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
James

:laugh2:

Na, I didnt see anything fall off...

Thanks man. We were there for a week and only took like 30 pics so Im scrounging up whatever I can...

You actually want to interact to someone who treats their rig like this........... :dunno:

What day were you on the trails with Rick and that rolling testimonial?

I was on Pritchett Canyon Tuesday and got several pix of the non-NAXJA (CA?) folks...

BTW that was Rick's 'show' rig... you should see what his beater looks like ;)

What day were you on the trails with Rick and that rolling testimonial?

I was on Pritchett Canyon Tuesday and got several pix of the non-NAXJA (CA?) folks...

BTW that was Rick's 'show' rig... you should see what his beater looks like ;)

We were on Fins Tuesday, the day the pics were taken. I ran Pritchett on Thursday...

Oh, I knew it was his show rig, I got the pic from the show and shine pics. Thats badasssssssssss:cheers:

Thanks though.

Haha...Oh thats funny.

5 posts? How long have you been hanging around here and exactly how well do you know XJeeper?

what the hell do I care???

Just looking for a couple pics. Looks like he hasnt been on here since June so he must actually wheel as well..

Last edited:
Um yeah, Its called wheeling, you should try it sometime...

I know nothing of this wheeling that you mention, care to expand?

If you know that he hasn't posted since June, then you prolly noticed that he doesn't have any friends either. Looks like you're hosed.......

Last edited:
what the hell do I care???

Just looking for a couple pics. Looks like he hasnt been on here since June so he must actually wheel as well..

I'm with DrMoab on this one. You should really know a person before you bash him... XJeeper can out wheel most modified rigs with a stock, open carrier rig. Good luck with getting pics from Rick now with your attitude, as he and Jeff have known each other for quite a long time....

I'm with DrMoab on this one. You should really know a person before you bash him... XJeeper can out wheel most modified rigs with a stock, open carrier rig. Good luck with getting pics from Rick now with your attitude, as he and Jeff have known each other for quite a long time....

Same for you. You're doing just what you're getting on James for. Maybe you should post up your non XJ rig for them to drool over James. All he did make a simple request for info.

XJEEPER wheeling? Hahahahaha, THAT is a good one. :)

Same for you. You're doing just what you're getting on James for. Maybe you should post up your non XJ rig for them to drool over James. All he did make a simple request for info.

X2!! I saw many of you guys on that trip and I'm not surprised at the responces so far... The man was just asking for some 'wheelin pics of him and his family...Yeah, first post, and I'm a noob :rolleyes: ... Is it so hard to help a fellow 'wheeler out :sure:

Flame on, I enjoy it!!

A few tips.......

1-Learn to recognize sarcasm

2-Grow some thicker skin

3-We are friends here and we tend to poke fun at each other

4-Please reference to 1-3 if your feelings are hurt............

I'm actually poking fun at Rick more than anything, hoping he'll jump on this thread soon and dish some back in my direction.........

That being said, I don't know how to contact him directly....but I did send him a Private Message (PM) in your behalf.

Since most of us don't have a clue who you are or what you drive, help us help you.

Have yourself a big glass of "Lighten Up" and be patient......the pix will surface eventually.

Last edited:
Thanks Jeff for the PM. I read NAXJA about as often as I go wheeling, which lately has been every weekend. Thats why my rig looks as good as it does :eek:

James sent me a PM the other night, and I replied to his e-mail addy with the one and only pic I got of him on Fins.

As far as XJeeper not wheeling.....how do you think his rig stays so nice???

Seriously, I met Jeff years ago in Moab, and was always amazed what he could do with a "nearly stock" rig. The guys got mad skillz!

Back to the drama..........

Back