• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

long arm install help...

sorry, internet wasnt working. i plan on sticking around after this build party. i have been putting a list of what i need to pack for the day. i was wondering what time we wanted kick this off. i understand its st. pattys day. im down for whatever time. also darren, if you can pm address that would be great. thanks again to all those coming out to help!!!!!!!

I just read the instructions on the IRO website. I think we can bust that out in few hours. But lets plan on a start time of around 11am. That gives us BS time and time for error. The only tools you would need to bring are:

8. Drill and tap the third mounting hole on each side (the next hole directly forward from the two crossmember mounting holes) using letter T (.358”
diameter) drill bit and 7/16-14 hand tap. Use plenty of oil during drilling and tapping.

That drill bit and tap, and maybe a few cut-off wheels, I think I'm out. (Thank you dick.breakey)

I should have everything else we need. There's also an ACE and NAPA within a mile, in case of emergency.

I'm sure a lot of you know where I live, if you don't, post up in this thread or shoot me a PM and I'll give you an address.

I'll see you clowns on Sunday, should be a good time.

No bouncing here. In for the long haul. Might start over with a late model at some point, but no leaving the club for me. I like too many people here and enjoy this too much.

Now get it straight and stop saying things about my direction that you don't know about.

Thanks

Here is straight! Just calling it how I seen it. If its not right then its not right.

Am i good to come get my learn on? Always game to lend some muscle and learn a few things.

On way.

IMAG2586.jpg

Back