• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Local Rig Directory

Aaron from Ellensburg, 96 with lots of goodies. More pictures/info here

http://www.off-camber.com/forum/topic/2702-aarons-luxury-cherokee/

bnMxBcyl.jpg
ZcNORoVl.jpg
luPS40ll.jpg
tm6O3D0l.jpg

Thanks guys!

A lot of us will be heading up to Naches at the end of June. Come on out and join us!

You can tell by the last picture that my last trip to Naches was quite entertaining. My goal is to make it to Northwest fest, but I can never tell with work.

Hey, my name is Nick. I got my first Jeep/4x4 about a half a year ago. Initially I was needing a 4x4 to get up to the mountain. Planning on doing a ~4" lift and 32's. So far I've just done little things to prepare for trails and maintenance. 703 injectors installed, installed rear tow hitch, installed c4x4 front tow hooks, Rear sway bar removed, mocked up a temp front disco, 2.5" stainless mandrel exhaust; post exhaust mani back, plus a few ratchet straps, 3"x30' snatch strap. Going for a expedition style build since it's main use will be for going to the mountain and camping with occasional trail use. Should see some changes within a year or so I'm hoping. I'm wanting to get a welder to play around with within that time too.

10410508_10152031169771626_5257878370027884279_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, my name is Nick. I got my first Jeep/4x4 about a half a year ago. Initially I was needing a 4x4 to get up to the mountain. Planning on doing a ~4" lift and 32's. So far I've just done little things to prepare for trails and maintenance. 703 injectors installed, installed rear tow hitch, installed c4x4 front tow hooks, Rear sway bar removed, mocked up a temp front disco, 2.5" stainless mandrel exhaust; post exhaust mani back, plus a few ratchet straps, 3"x30' snatch strap. Going for a expedition style build since it's main use will be for going to the mountain and camping with occasional trail use. Should see some changes within a year or so I'm hoping. I'm wanting to get a welder to play around with within that time too.

10410508_10152031169771626_5257878370027884279_n.jpg

Sounds like an awesome start man! Where abouts are you located around here?

Hey guys! Im the new guy around here!

Rathdrum, Idaho based (right between Coeur d'Alene, Id and Spokane, Wa)

currently undergoing a 5.3/th350 swap http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1115812

Hi pinion kingpin dan 60 front. filled with chromoly. SOLID drive flanges
dana 70u rear. 35 spline. spooled
FOA coilovers all 4 corners.
air bumps
currie antirock
Corbeau suspension seats
dana 300 with lomax 4:1 and NWF twin sticks
Jaz fuell cell
42" pitbulls on 20" ATX Alloy beadlocks
etc etc

this is how she is sitting right now. the swap should be done in a couple months!

That thing is amazing!!! For some reason I thought you were in Texas or something???? Lol hope to see that beast in person someday! Nice work!!

I guess I'm a little late to this party....

Man there are some AWESOME rigs up here in the NWC. I'm just south of Spokane and CDA and here is my '91 right after I bought it:

IMG_0460_zpsca37bd31.jpg

Here's how it sits currently after some changes and what-not:

80-img_1240_6ad4d28ba11e34f75adacdfb890d72e068002d9f.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a simple man of simple tastes. I love my family. I love what I do. I love the outdoors.

.....and I love my Jeep.

MY BUILD
[PIC HEAVY]

Last edited:
Back