• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Shenandoah Valley,Va. Maurertown down by the river--10+ inches
Wayne

16" last time i checked here in Foxboro, MA

PS - the good ol' XJ pulled out 3 more cars today, feels so good to be able to jsut be able to cruise around through it without a problem

about 3" of the white stuff here in Lakes Region New Hampshire. Looks like the storm hit further south.

These were taken earlier today. Probably not a big deal for you northern guys but we don't get alot of snow anymore. Even though we spent alot of the day winching other vehicles, the XJ did a great job, we had a blast!!
DSC_2257small.jpg

DSC_2389small.jpg

Maybe 2-3" here in Bangor...still snowing though...I am crossing my fingers for more....

2" in the pocono's, heck, not even snow blower worthy... few passes thru the driveway with all 3 jeeps and called it good...did have to keep breaking down the 'wall' the town plows kept putting up at both ends every time they came thru.

the snow seem's very light, like powder, so i hope it melts fast.

well it still snowing up here in Unity, but for the most part we got about half a foot but it still snowing and the wind is picking up alot throwing a lot of it around.

Wow, got to love all that snow! We got it all day long yesterday. Hard to tell with all the wind, but I'd say around 10, maybe 12 inches overll. Got all the snow-blowing done.

Back