• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jobs

jpcherokeekid

NAXJA Forum User
So im looking into moving down to the sacramento area (ie. Folsom, Elk Grove, or Rancho Cordova) and im wondering if any of you know of some welding or fab shops that are hiring neer or around those areas. Preferably not anywhere getto. Thanks

JeepFreak21 said:
:twak: Quit perpetuating that stereotype of Elk Grove. Every city has bad parts. If you're going to label a whole city ghetto... what happened to Del Paso Heights, North Highlands, Rio Linda, etc?
Billy

just 'cuse you're looking to sell new houses down there... :confused1

XJ_ranger said:
just 'cuse you're looking to sell new houses down there... :confused1

Hah! My last community was in Marysville... I can sell in "da' ghetto"!

It's cause I'm buying down there!
redface.gif

Billy :D

JeepFreak21 said:
:twak: Quit perpetuating that stereotype of Elk Grove. Every city has bad parts. If you're going to label a whole city ghetto... what happened to Del Paso Heights, North Highlands, Rio Linda, etc?
Billy

Your right I would like to agree Del Paso, Rio Lina, and to add Foothill Farms

X20 on North Highlands, I live way too close to this dump :gee:

It may be easier to only mention the good areas :doh:

Oh yeah and welcome to Sac, its not to bad but ask around when you chose an area as Billy mentioned every area has its bad spots

I like Elk Grove, sure its had its share of south sac invaders and every bedroom community has had its foreclosure problems. But its still pretty high on the value list as far as a decent comunity and schools for the money. The new mall will be nice and it has about all the stores and restaurants you would want. It is nowhere near ghetto, if you think so take a spin down del paso heights or martin luther king. Oh and we have one of few indoor shooting ranges in the county. Let us know when you move down Billy we'll go shootin again :)

Gary E said:
I like Elk Grove, sure its had its share of south sac invaders and every bedroom community has had its foreclosure problems. But its still pretty high on the value list as far as a decent comunity and schools for the money. The new mall will be nice and it has about all the stores and restaurants you would want. It is nowhere near ghetto, if you think so take a spin down del paso heights or martin luther king. Oh and we have one of few indoor shooting ranges in the county. Let us know when you move down Billy we'll go shootin again :)

Why wait until we move? My office is only 5 mins away from the range! :D I'm up for it just about any evening. Maybe we should have a M&G at The Gun Room. I'll start another thread.
/hijack
Billy

Back