• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Gladiator??

TXRIVERRAT

NAXJA Forum User
I'm at work so I couldn't research this alot, but I saw today on the road what I guess is a Gladiator. It had the Wrangler "cab" with a separate bed on it, looked pretty cool. It wasn't the one (JK, JT I can't remember) with the one piece body, this one was like a pick up.

Yeah, that's it! That LOOKS cool as hell, I'll have to check out the spec's.

I see after reading a little that it's a kit, I want one!!

Last edited:
Oh, you mean one of these?

1963_gladiator.jpg

I guess the new one isn't too bad either, but if you've ever had one of the originals, it's hard to think of it as a real Gladiator.

TXRIVERRAT said:
I'm at work so I couldn't research this alot, but I saw today on the road what I guess is a Gladiator. It had the Wrangler "cab" with a separate bed on it, looked pretty cool. It wasn't the one (JK, JT I can't remember) with the one piece body, this one was like a pick up.

The Brute?

P1010133.jpg

P1010161.jpg

P1010105.jpg

P1010015.jpg

Brute_OR02.jpg

Last edited:
AEV makes some pretty cool stuff. They have a video of their Ass Commander playing in the snow on their web site. They can even make that POS look neato keeno.

Matthew Currie said:
Oh, you mean one of these?

1963_gladiator.jpg

I guess the new one isn't too bad either, but if you've ever had one of the originals, it's hard to think of it as a real Gladiator.

That is one handsome truck for sure. Makes todays trucks look like some $400 haircut metrosexual televangelist.

Yea, it was red and I saw it in Euless around 10:00. No it wasn't a Honcho, but I do know where one of them is that is for sale here locally. Looks pretty clean

Back