• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

its a good day

jonesinxj

NAXJA Forum User
I am leaving to go sign the papers on my new house and get the keys!!!!:sunshine:

Its going to suck moving, but thankfully it will be the last time for quite awhile!!
Thanks BenDiesel for giving a hand this saturday!!!

Congrats thats a great feeling. My fiance and me will be looking for a new place this year or next, we love the location of our town house but traffic sucks and its bound to get worse with all the retail store in our area going up. Congrats again!

Congrats man!!! Pics of the garage?

I would help but I don't want to. :D

Seriously though, I made plans to help a buddy put a bigger turbo on his 7.4 and drink beer. I could help on Friday.

Now that's a birthday present :) Congrats man.

Right on man I can wait to we are able to buy a home. That's way cool and has to be exciting.

Congratulations Tim!

ya got a nice place there tim. need a bigger shop though lol

ya got a nice place there tim. need a bigger shop though lol

Thanks for the help Ben!! Yeah it needs a bigger garage, but I am very happy with what I have right now! Its WAY bigger than the other place I was just living.

Thanks to everyone else for the congrats! Its been a long road to get to this point and it feels like sweet success to finally be here!

Now my next step is starting my new job next week:yelclap:

Contrats!!!!

Sweet!

Back