• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introducing our Ultimate XJ Steering Brace!

More info on the comp mount? I need to upgrade and brace my steering and would love a hidden winch mount since I DD my jeep.

We are currently BO'd on the braces. I have more getting fabbed up and should be back in stock in 1-2 weeks.

Thank you all for the orders!
Bryson

More info on the comp mount? I need to upgrade and brace my steering and would love a hidden winch mount since I DD my jeep.

It's in the werks. I hope to have everything ready soon.

If I didn't have a steering assist ram I would be all over this. Might still just to support the sector shaft.

It's a popular misconception that a ram assist will eliminate all of the stresses from being transferred into the steering box. It does greatly reduce the amount of steering stress being transferred into the box, however the lateral stresses of holding the axle centered under the rig are still being shared by the track bar and steering box, and ultimately into the chassis.

:cheers:

It's a popular misconception that a ram assist will eliminate all of the stresses from being transferred into the steering box. It does greatly reduce the amount of steering stress being transferred into the box, however the lateral stresses of holding the axle centered under the rig are still being shared by the track bar and steering box, and ultimately into the chassis.

:cheers:

I will be checking out a buddies who has installed your diy brace to see if I can fit it my winch sits where the front crossmember was.

5e33eba1e2b4e009e0031c4a5bf80bde.jpg

Any update when the Comp Mount is coming out? Desperately awaiting its arrival.

Back