• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

Hey guys ive been scrolling through here for awhile just never made an account, been around Jeeps my whole life and I was even brought home from the hospital as a new born in my Jeep :loveu: My dad bought it brand spankin new off the lot in sept of 89' and passed it down to me when I got my permit, Its an 89' MJ with 120.5k miles I put a mix of parts in it for a 6.5" lift slapped some clayton long arms an scored some craigslist special 33s on it and drive it to work everyday. its never let me down and I dont ever plan on getting rid of it, I dont care if its rolled torched peed on and then painted pink id still love it!
of course I have pics
301195_10150399031092959_773958622_n.jpg

423334_10150713100037959_643942958_11354366_1290771677_n.jpg

-Nick

Nice truck. I feel the same way about mine, although mine has really no back story. but I dont ever plan on getting rid of it. If some day its so ruined that it can nolonger be driven a few feet Ill turn it into a play house for my kids or there kids if it take that long.
oh or maybe Ill make it like a racecar bed and under the hood could be like a toy chest!!

Hey guys ive been scrolling through here for awhile just never made an account, been around Jeeps my whole life and I was even brought home from the hospital as a new born in my Jeep :loveu: My dad bought it brand spankin new off the lot in sept of 89' and passed it down to me when I got my permit, Its an 89' MJ with 120.5k miles I put a mix of parts in it for a 6.5" lift slapped some clayton long arms an scored some craigslist special 33s on it and drive it to work everyday. its never let me down and I dont ever plan on getting rid of it, I dont care if its rolled torched peed on and then painted pink id still love it!
of course I have pics

-Nick

Hello everyone new to xj ownership. Not new to 4 wheeling :p hope to meet some of you and enjoy the good things in life

I'm Jason. I recently moved to Portland Oregon from Estacada. I also have only been into jeeps since October 2011 when I bought my 1990 XJ. Jeeps running the 4.0, 5 speed trans, and a crappy 3 inch lift on 31s.

Future plans include 8 inch lift, 3 link front, 4 link rear, 302 swap, and of course, new axles. havent decided for sure what I'm gonna run. but I'm definitely looking at old ford axles. widen the stance exactly how much I want.

I dont know how to post pics. I usually make my cousin deal with all of the forum stuff. He is better with computers than I am.

Hey everyone I'm Dave I'm from Danbury CT and have a 98 xj classic. Dana 30 up front and Chrysler 8.25 in the rear. Still pretty stock for now. K&N filter hella 500 driving lights and that's about it sitting on 30" BFG ATs. Ordering my lift in the next week 3.5" OME hybrid kit from DPG. Then bumpers from JCR and sliders. Mostly a DD but looking to get some trail time.

Hey im ryan browsed the forum a little finally made an account
i got a 94 xj with a 3in rough country full leafs and the a daystar lil budget boost on 31 mtz i sit about 5in over stock still not high enough. oh yea shes a 2 door :D
DSCF2358.jpg

Welcome all!

Hey I'm joe new to naxja just bought a 90 xj 2 door larado. think it has a 2in lift with 31s. lots of options but best one is that both my dogs fit in t, he back. I've done a couple of upgrades including custom rockers out of 2x5 square stock, and custom. rear 1/4 cubby. storage pannel. mostly fixing broken or worn out stuff . BTW I'm from the pottstown area got some buddys on here, hope to me:puke:et up and do some wheeling maybe a Roush creek run

Afternoon Jeepers, My name is Alex, fresh meat here on NAXJA, I got a Green 2000 SE, 3.5 lift, 31x10.5x15, I have to get a recent pic but this one will do for now. Since this picture I fabbed a JCR DIY Front winch bumper and installed Ballistic Fab front and rear covers. Working on a rear bumper w/ swing. Been a member on CF since Feb when I bought the xj but decided to get a membership over here too.

2012-03-10_15-28-55_450.jpg

Back