• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Introduce yourself

ruohaa.jpg
Hello, My name is Nick. I'm from WV and this is my rust bucket of a rig. Currently in the process of removing rust and welding new 1/4" steel braces for the leaf spring brackets. They "should" outlast my rig. *Knock on wood*

Hi im joe from NYC new to naxja but not to off road ,I love the xj and everything abt it, i love to go on weekend trips wheeling ,so if you go let me know ,im alwase dwon to go.any way hear som pics.
wb-joe-albums-nyc-jeep-club-picture605-caption.jpg

Welcome everyone! If you don't already know, there is a wealth of knowledge here! Dig in!

Not really new I just lurk alot but figured I should introduce myself.
Got a 2000 cherokee long arm, 35 krawlers, dana 44s geared and locked and too much other stuff to list

photo.jpg

Hi, David and this will hopefully be my rig in the not too distant future.

She sports front and back d44 axles with 5.13 gearing, I think, six inches of lift, some t&t y links, a 94 cherokee ho swap w/ the ax15 and np231 with slip yoke eliminator all sitting on some nice 36 inch Super Swamper Iroks.

DSC_7951.jpg

2011-06-24_20-32-47_350.jpg

I'm not exactly new, but I recently made my name red.
XJ #3 / 2000 / 62k miles / very little rust underneath!

whats up im dan i am from long island i have a 2000 xj 2.5" spacer lift with 31"x12.5"x15" pro comps cut fenders with bushwhackers :D hopefully gonna do alot of work this summer

im hoping to get a roof rack made and a front bumper and a 4.5" lift:D
photo.php

I've been lurking here for enough time that it never occurred to me that last night was my first post. I spend most of my time at NOVA Jeepers

Let me sum up.

Northern Virginia resident. I about 2yrs into Jeeping which has caused me to get back into wrenching after about a 20yr layoff except for my motorcycles. ("Better than Prozac by miles")
I have an 06 LJ which is basically stock for the moment. About 4 months ago I picked up my one-owner 2000 XJ Sport from a good friend as project/beach vehicle. Unfortnately those plans have changed as my daughter needs a daily driver while she's at school so I've turned my focus from heavy modding for a beach rig to replacing worn parts w/ upper grade OEM replacements.
Jeeping / 4 wheeling snuck into our lives one summer in a 4WD access only portion of the OBX. On a whim we rented a house in the 4x4 area about 6yrs ago and we were hooked. We managed to wear out our Rodeo so a friend I work w/ managed to pass me a glass of Jeeper's Kool-Aid and there rest shall we say is history.

Otherwise I lead a life of honest toil and caring for my family. I've heard great things about this forum and hope to be able to contribute at least as much as I receive.

Rob.

Last edited:
'sup. Post some pics of your rig and let us know what you plan on doing to it.

Back