• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Thanks friends. I am super stoked. One of the reasons I was not finding anything is because electrical maintenance was pretty much the only thing I was searching for. I really wanted to find something within my educational field. Now that I have somewhere to get some hands on experience I'm hoping future doors will open up.

Mac, they did ask if I would be OK climbing a 60ft silo. I told them if I could manage a 300 ft ladder I should be ok.

Thanks friends. I am super stoked. One of the reasons I was not finding anything is because electrical maintenance was pretty much the only thing I was searching for. I really wanted to find something within my educational field. Now that I have somewhere to get some hands on experience I'm hoping future doors will open up.

Mac, they did ask if I would be OK climbing a 60ft silo. I told them if I could manage a 300 ft ladder I should be ok.
Thats a great job. The more experience the better. We have a guy who services all of our industrial manufacturing equipment and a good percentage of our customers, he is usually booked out a least a month in advance. A good maintenance guy can save smaller companies.

Get loaded up!!!!

We've got two cabins we can stay at for free. Should come up next summer

that's way up there. pretty good wheeling though? I wanna hit some new spots next year and take the family. is it too cold to swim in the summer?

that's way up there. pretty good wheeling though? I wanna hit some new spots next year and take the family. is it too cold to swim in the summer?

Never swam. Probably not super warm though. The trails are pretty easy wheeling. Going to the offroad park for the first time this weekend. I'll report back.

It is perfect for family wheeling. Plus you know a guy that knows a guy. :looney:

We may have to do that next summer. Trying to start planning out some trips now for next year

Shoot, I'm still trying to plan trips this year...

mac 'lost all spring and most of the summer' gyvr

We have only used ours four times as well.
Once more this week end, next weekend, then Red Bird, then Texas for a week around Thanksgiving.
Used the boat twice and sold the motorcycle.
Too many toys but too much work to pay for it all...

We were just across the bridge camping for 9 day last year over the forth of July and the kids waded in the lake but was way to cold to really swim. water temps in the low 60's to high 50's if I remember correctly fyi

http://www.edgeodells.com/
Ask for site 77, we are on 58 and 57
Be there Fri Sat Sun

Same crew but no kids this time....

Would be awesome if I didn't work and the wife wasn't milking a 5 week old...

Aside from driving down to the funeral a couple weeks ago in the RV, we used it once in WI and at winterfest. Plan is next weekend in at warren dunes, and Redbird.

We did 6k miles in RVs last year.

mac 'more camping in 2016!' gyvr

Back