• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Last time I was there Carl kinser bought my drinks for the night. After the 4th whiskey and coke I don't remember much

Not sure what I've done to my knee but if I can't walk on it in the morning I'm going to the hospital. You can imagine how fun this is for me.

since we're doing boat pictures.

serviced up and ready to go.
in typical boat fashion you just toss money at it.

Doug says it's gonna be fast.

Just wait till they ask for ID for the spray paint...

well the funyuns, brake kleen and spray paint didnt even make them bat an eye. i managed to keep the swaying to a minimum lol. surprisingly they didn't ask for an id. the cashier just hit the over 18 button and we went about our night. im pretty sure if they would have asked me for an id i would have dumped the contents of my wallet all over the floor.

at any rate....even with a pretty good whiskey buzz i managed to get the motor for j5 cleaned up, sealed and painted. the only thing left is the new valve cover gasket and a cleaner valve cover :) i was pretty limited in color choices for the engine. both places i stopped had gm orange or black. the engine was already red, so i went for the orange. hopefully i will have time to pull the motor tomorrow after sobering up and after church. for now its time for this guy to go to bed.

Just made bacon at Sean r's house...

mac 'almost time to go home :( 'gyvr

Hmm...
yge6ydab.jpg

Re: Re: Important

Good looking truck but the trade deal makes me wonder what stinks about the PS.

Enjoy the fair any?

I'm talking to him. I'd like to have a Powerjoke but kinda skeptical. Don't really want an e4od.
And I like my truck...

Fair was OK. I wouldn't drive myself there again though. Too much of a pita.

" The auto shifts fine pulls good I'm looking to trade because I want an idi the only thing my truck needs is tires it could use injectors but its still got plenty of power I just miss having a manual trans and have always wanted to build an idi"
And he says it has an idle miss sometimes.

Last edited:
Cabrewing, camping and hiking was awesome. Drank so much beer and I have a whole week off to drink more. I'm thinking camping and hiking later this week down in the caves of hocking hills.

Re: Re: Important

Yeah 'slight' problems. Pass unless you want That PS.

I'm considering it still. Our 97 has had an idle miss for the last 100k.
He's saying straight trade. I'd still be ahead even if I turned around and sold it, I only have like 1k and lots of time into mine.

Back