• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Finally pulled the trigger and told the daycare that the boys wouldn't be back. They moved the start times for the school day an hour to the right, so the wife can put them on the bus and still go to work in the morning. The boys and girls club after school is only $60 a month.

Before and after school daycare is $85 a week per kid. Maybe we'll actually start getting ahead of some bills.

A 14ft v nose with a 10 Hp should be pretty swift

all the information I've found says that it was rated for a 15 HI'd go all in and find a 15 horse and make it a full on death machine, but that's a PITA with how Ohio handles boat motors and boating crap.

I'd have to get a permit and such. So F it, hopefully we can fly under the radar with a 10 horse.

all the information I've found says that it was rated for a 15 HI'd go all in and find a 15 horse and make it a full on death machine, but that's a PITA with how Ohio handles boat motors and boating crap.

I'd have to get a permit and such. So F it, hopefully we can fly under the radar with a 10 horse.

We need to build a jet-john.

Imagine that boat with a 787 rotax and 0 drag

the thought scares me on two fronts.

I can't drive a boat and it sounds AWESOME.

Fixt....

Depending on the ski you can probably do it for under 1k. Yamahas use a modular pump shoe so that solves all the jet drive and nozzle issues. Cut two holes and bolt it all up. Mount motor tank and controls and you have the dumbest tin boat ever made

A blown up ski can be had for around 500. Pick the right one and 150$ of pistons will have it rebuilt for cheap and all the proper donor parts are already included.

.....i have thought this through a few times.

you are a bad influence.

this thing hasn't even hit the water and you want to cut it up.

the other issue is that all of my local bodies of water are restricted. :(

you are a bad influence.

this thing hasn't even hit the water and you want to cut it up.

the other issue is that all of my local bodies of water are restricted. :(

Don't cut up the lonestar, it has 1960s class. Tinboats are cheap, there are always a bunch on cl down here. Without a motor you can pick one up for a few hundred on a trailer. Many jet-jon candidates :D

Restrictions on our lakes would incite revolution, you need some big boy bodies of water. Nothing like cruising around in your tinboat and getting passed by a scarab with twin 454s in it.

Went to the ER today for my knee. Xrays didn't show anything broken. If it doesn't get any better they'll do an MRI. Got Monday and Tuesday off to rest it and a follow up at the ortho doc next week.

Flexd 'I'd rather be racing ' XJ

Old rich guy from Chicago shows up and offers to buy the Waggy if I put the carb back on it. Says he will see me next weekend with the cash.... The albatross might be gone soon. Just have to rebuild the carb now.

And a thanks to the guys who gave me advice about that wheel bearing assembly on the Aztek. Finally got it changed today, Although the parts assemble much like an XJ hub... there was no torch, PB Blaster or application of large hammer needed to get it off.

Yeah the GM hubs are normally easier to change then d30s.

If it's a straight trade on trucks and the body looks as good in real life as the pics make I'd do the trade.

That PSD is beat.

Angry eyes?! Pass on principle alone.

Agree. People who put angry eyes on things are guaranteed idiots.

My apologies to anyone here who likes angry eyes... jesus, rip that shit off before you catch the dumb.

Good morning jeepers!

Sam might get to sleep in today since he doesn't have to be here.

Back