• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Births, deaths and weddings. My mother in law died this morning, my best friend is getting married this afternoon and you guys are having babies.

Maybe there is something to this circle of life thing.

Good job Josh.

I love craigslist, had a guy come over and he bought all the parts I didn't want on the TJ, even tried buying some of the stuff I still had on it. Sold him some junk to me stuff out of the garage too.

Everyone is fine. Toes, fingers, etc.

Should be out of here tomorrow at lunchtime.

Red 'got told how awesome we were' heep

I bet we will be the exact opposite.

mac 'we are the people your parents warned us about' gyvr

Who's this guy??? Nick, haven't seen you around man. Doing alright?

Hey Flex,Yeah I'm good.. It's been one of those years...I keep thinkin' it could always be worse.Good thing the year is about over and I'm still around to talk about it.How's the rig and could I recognize it in a line up?

Congrats Josh
Nick

So previous to this year Sarah had never ridden a roller coaster and like it, shot a gun (still not sure if she actually enjoys it), and never been off road on trails. So far this year she loves coasters, went shooting with me a few times, and today she went with me to Badlands. We rode in my friends JK (lifted but still stock tires). While she didn't know what to expect at first, after a little bit on the green trail she was loving it. Near the end of the day we went to the quarry to play around in there. Sarah and I had to use the restroom (they have two sets of porta pots in there now), Jeremy (guy who owned the JK) switched to the passenger seat and I went to the back seat. Sarah drove, we played around in the quarry, drove through the lake at one end where it was shallow enough to go through, through the creek back to the quarry. So now I have a new problem, I need to get my XJ ready to go off road again.

My new-to-me truck
194696_10151105407204811_193180026_o.jpg

2001 Ferd F150 Extended cab (4 door) with the 'long' box, 5.4L 2-valve, 4sp Auto, 118k, new-ish tires, matching 'insulated' topper, bed-liner, 2in hitch.

Interior is spotless. Only 1 owner prior to me that took really good care of it. Has some rust in the front lower corners of the box on each side. Looking have having that fixed and then the rockers, lower doors, and lower box under-coated/bed-lined to prevent/hinder future rust. 'Running boards' will most likely be replaced or completely removed.

**EDIT** Gah, dunno how to resize pic!!

Hey Flex,Yeah I'm good.. It's been one of those years...I keep thinkin' it could always be worse.Good thing the year is about over and I'm still around to talk about it.How's the rig and could I recognize it in a line up?

Congrats Josh
Nick

Its got hood vents and a few more scrapes but other than that it looks the same. Waiting for my money tree to grow so I can cage it! :D

Spent last night and today so far researching some 'cheap upgrades' for the F150 to help with fuel mileage and eventual towing... Thinking trans cooler is top of my list, buddy has a Port 'n polished throttle body w/spacer I might put on as well...

99SJ 'Two vehicles to waste $$ on' Ex

Went shooting with some buddies yesterday, one of them finally got his tax stamps and all that paperwork on his full auto SBR AR. It was a good time but the range didn't allow full auto so we kept it in Single. Still blows through ammo with the quickness. I got his mini 30 sighted in too, I gotta get me one of those.

i bet flexys cage goes in the same year TH lift kit goes on...

:D

Back