• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I bet I get my bumper on before you get the rear end in.

Byron has the last piece of the puzzle for me. I'll pick it up next weekend. Then get some u joints and its on. May as well replace them before I put the shaft in.

Colts won.... made it home just in time to see the packers last play.

I certainly loved the Colts win. The rest of my house wasn't as elated as I was. :D

The Packers played like dook. They really need to pull their heads out of their asses if they want to salvage this season.

I certainly loved the Colts win. The rest of my house wasn't as elated as I was. :D
Tell the rest of the house, good luck catching up to my Vikings.

yeah they sucked. got some work to do this year thats for sure. colts deserved to win that

There were certainly some nice plays by the Colts QB. He sure is one slippery sucker ;)

Yes, the GB Offence line needs some work. At least Rodgers only got sacked a few times this game, not the 8 or so last game; they seem to be improving ;)

Tell the rest of the house, good luck catching up to my Vikings.
Meganne was indifferent. Her mom was upset. Haven't heard from her dad yet, he's been working. Once he comes home, I'm sure he'll have an objective view of the whole thing. He's good about that. The rest of the house, they don't like talking to me much. And since I don't gloat, there's no reason to talk about it right now. If it were the other way around, I wouldn't hear the end of it.

Packers did not deserve the win. They showed up in the first half and the Colts were on fire the rest of the game. Bet with this win there is not much talk of Manning going to Denver.

I predicted 10-6 with a possible wild card playoff spot. Beginning to think that is too generous of a prediction.

Houston is going to own the Pack. :(

The best thing the Packers have going for them is the fact that Indy and Houston aren't in their conference.

Plugs, wires, coil, distributer on the 5.9.

Sitting at the hospital with Grace who is having good contractions 5 min apart.

Not dilated so maybe sending us home...which I think is unbelievable...

At least I can watch the Reds game...

mac 'knows it won't go as smooth as redheeps' gyvr

Send home...I can't hardly call it a false alarm, but the hospital did.

I'm supposed to have training for work in the morning. It is 25 mins from the house, bad cell coverage in the building...not sure if I'm going.

Hospital said this could go on for a couple days...

mac 'contractions look awful' gyvr

You're probably safe going to work, assuming you're not tired as hell :)

I've heard that sometimes a bell doesn't go off and the kid pops out ;)
Hang in there :D

Back