• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

For the most part, I'm not worried about him getting hurt. Kids are built with rubber bones for a while. They're resilient as all hell. Harrison has banged his head on the end table, cut his gums falling on a toy, fallen down...he's had dents and bruises on the regular. None of them scared me. As I'm typing this he took a digger and started crying. "Ohh, you're alright!"

Choking fecking scares me.

Surplus is awesome! 440rd tins for the Mosin go on sale on the regular for like $80. Not to mention all the other surplus stuff I buy.

Going to take a look at it here in a few minutes. I honestly don't know what I want to do with it. All depends on the condition. I was told there is no rust, mild paint oxidation, clean interior, brand new airbag suspension, new tires, sunroof, 4.6 V8, and a very cheap price tag. Only one problem, transmission is slipping.
I could scrap it and make a little money, replace the trans and sell, or replace the trans and keep for a pimpin DD. :D

My 4 year old slammed into another 4 year old on the trampoline at a friends house saturday night and I told him to suck it up :D

I have responded to a few incidents over the years that have really scared me. You can tell the difference between the attention cry and the I'm really screwed up cry.

The second one gets a lot less attention than the first one. You learn not to overreact to things that don't really endanger them.

So true, mine has gotten absolutely horrible at 1.5 years old. His grandmothers and aunts don't help. Don't get what i was SCREEEAAAMMMMM. Well now he gets a swift hand to the ass. Tends to not whine as much when dad's around.

This is whats left of my driver's side steering tire on my work semi-tractor.It blew out last night while pulling a set of loaded doubles at 65mph.
0725120657.jpg

I managed to keep control and get it stopped.:scared:

Nick

99% moved, just a few small things and have to clean up.

Blowing out a steer tire is scary! I bet that got you blood pumping nick!

Us XJ/MJ guys really benefit from the longer wheelbase! :scared:

I lost a front driver side tire last year going 60 mph on my 97' XJ with 33" ATs and 6" lift and I just calmly pulled over to the shoulder slowly. :cool:

I just blew out a 38" TSL on my 1 ton MJ but in the rear passenger side and hardly noticed it at all and drove the 1.5 miles to Walmart to buy a 2 ton floor jack. :cool:

Back