• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

:D

Who's turn is it now?

we'll find someone new to sucker into it.

and this is just for you:

http://www.classicarms.us/

DRACOSP.jpg

$400 for everything in the picture. Personally, I think it's begging for a tax stamp and conversion to an SBR with an underfolding stock.

Why? Did he move?

:dunno:

Robert

I didn't go anywhere. I guess I just made enough clever jokes to not be the whipping boy. :dunno:

Nate I can still hear you giggling like a 13 year old girl after shooting that. I may pick me up a mosin tomorrow. I would consider an AK But I discovered a leaky waterpump so I gotta replace it. :(

Last edited:
He didn't say you weren't the whipping boy.

He said you were no longer the chapter whipping boy.

I simply presumed we had lent you out to the SEC, exiled you to SoCal, something...

Robert

Pig Gig....miss a day....miss a lot.

Rev

So i guess seeing that I can shoot a 460 scared you then? :D And you guys will be happy to know I'm not buying that Honda after all. My Jeep has a slow leak around the water pump so I am replacing that, thermostat, flushing the trans, adding a trans cooler and getting a new belt. The other is still good but I am gonna replace it anyways and use that as a spare.

You shot it but did you hit the target?

Pretty sure I hit it.:D

I was more focused on not dropping the gun. Surprisingly it was nice to shoot. I'm pretty damn sure you hit the target too! :D

Damn what did I miss? Flex is no longer the chapter whipping boy????? I thought in the chapter bylaws it had to be a majority vote.... :D J/K Flex, your still my little whippin biatch! ;)

Ever since Camille and I have been married and running our own farming operation we have ran under "Preston Farms", but after we had Case we wanted to incorporate "Family" into the name, so come this next Tuesday we will officially be "Preston Family Farms" :thumbup: I made a new sign/branding iron template this evening. We dont heat/burn brand we freeze brand, but still thought the new "brand" was pretty cool. My buddy that has the plasma trace table is making up some new signs with the new brand on them for us to hang on the gates and I will have a bigger one made for the front of the historic peg barn on the property. Probably not any interest to most of ya but just wanted to share.....

DSCN0105.jpg

Pretty cool Tyler.

On a side note, I got called into my part time job to cover an overnight shift. Supervisor fudged up the schedule and only put one person on, should always have two. I didn't need to sleep anyway.

that blows man...my sleep schedule is so screwed up right now I would not be worth a damn if someone needed me to cover for them. I am in the shop right now debating on weather or not to go in the house and try to go to bed or to mix mineral for tomorrow and have that out of the way....probably will mix mineral and dink aroudn with a little trailer project I have been messing with...guess I could take some pics of this Yamaha PW50 and send to Hale....Bubba needs this thing BAD!!

I need my own brand.......

Tyler: I think yours should look more like this;

B===D
Cheese

Two things you love. Pecker Cheese!

EDIT:

OR.......you could put the "( " rotate it clockwise which symbolizes the term "swinging" in branding.
Then under that you put the B===D, and call youselves the "Swinging Pecker Farm"

Last edited:
I need my own brand.......

Tyler: I think yours should look more like this;

B===D
Cheese

Two things you love. Pecker Cheese!

EDIT:

OR.......you could put the "( " rotate it clockwise which symbolizes the term "swinging" in branding.
Then under that you put the B===D, and call youselves the "Swinging Pecker Farm"

lemonade....

Nate I can still hear you giggling like a 13 year old girl after shooting that.

Yes, the AK pistol had a very high giggle factor.

I missed with the 460, but rang it twice with revs .44.

I heard the pig gig didn't even happen this weekend. I received no cell phone confirmation saturday night.

My bad, it's not like it was a WF campfire, I was in bed by 10. I'll call you randomly sometime this week at 1AM to make it up to you.

Back