• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I had a couch to sleep on. Was about as comfy as the floor was. Going well but baby has to be on a bili blanket for a couple days cuz she has a little bit of jaundice. Go back on Monday to have her tested again. Hopefully she will be all better.

The mother/baby unit at the hospital where Sarah works has couches also. When I visited a friend last November when they had their son, they seemed comfortable for the little bit I sat in them. At the time, their son was less then 24 hours old and was the smallest baby I had ever held. That record stood until Thursday, another couple friends had theirs eight weeks early due to issues. They got to bring their daughter home last week sometime and Sarah made a meal for them. Even at five weeks old, Sara is only five pounds.

I hate poor service everywhere we go...it's bs!

Last night we had a buy one get one coupon at Applebee's and the waiter was terrible!

Today I power washed the gunk of the radiator in the LJ...

mac 'hate mud' gyvr

After 9 years of service, the battery in the Yukon died today. Replaced it with a top shelf WalMart battery, we will see if it measures up to the AAA branded battery.

Surprisingly enough the XJ started after sitting for ~3 weeks.

China Cherokee, I wonder how much it would be to ship a conversion kit back to the usa

Edit: sorry about the 90* off, I have not figured out a way to fix it

b7564887ede4128d7f5576bab96f7a20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
At least its in its normal habitat with the hood up...

mac 'some things never change' gyvr

I remember 10-15? years ago when a group from here was pushing hard to get a big group buy to purchase a lot of the parts to convert over to the china jeeps body parts.

Back