• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

If i could get payed for fawking with our techs, i would be a rich man...

Its just a farming bailout check.

I wish that is what it was!! I sure could use a new truck b/c this one is just not fancy enough...needs more chrome and stuff :D

It was a letter on a compliance issue that was found on a dam that was built on our property...so now comes the letter writing campaign to clairify the situation and find out who is at fault...it seems to always be something around here....

Cheese "got a $8000 bull with injuries this morning too!" Man

I wish that is what it was!! I sure could use a new truck b/c this one is just not fancy enough...needs more chrome and stuff :D

It was a letter on a compliance issue that was found on a dam that was built on our property...so now comes the letter writing campaign to clairify the situation and find out who is at fault...it seems to always be something around here....

Cheese "got a $8000 bull with injuries this morning too!" Man

Sounds like a write off.

If you poop at work, not only are you getting paid to poop, the paper is free too. Win-win!

Fore 'on the can thinkin' Wheeler.

Since I was about 18 I've been saying "There are few greater feelings in the world than taking a shit and getting paid for it."

I can see my house from here!

08eeb025.jpg

mac 'oh wait a minute...' gyvr

I call them power handles.

I had a little too much fun while looking for morels with my daughter yesterday and ripped off a front flare. So today I put a pair of rear tj flares on the front of my jeep and cut into the body for the first time. I was by my parents house and lucked out, today was the local speedshop's day to test their motors on the dyno. They ran a big block that is supposedly a little over 800hp and it was rattling the shelves in my dad's garage. He has some cool neibors!

ugh...had a good but bad day. got some crap done before i jump into the 3 days of lazerfest hell...but i misjudged how much gas was in the j10 tank (thought it was almost empty)...turns out there was probably 10 gallons in there. i went to carefully drop the tank it caught and turned sideways and instantly dumped a gallon of gas on the ground...luckily i was working outside of the shop. i quickly righted it and slid it all the way out. then i proceeded to fill up one 3 gallon outboard tank with it and i still had enough to put 6 gallons in the xj. i then remembered i had put 10 gallons in in preparation for a junkyard trip that never happened. not only was i nice and nauseated from the gas vapors, but i decided today would also be a good day to get a blizzard from diarrhea queen...and there is no plumbing or running water at the shop and its too hard to hide in the trees in the daylight. the closest bathroom is at a gas station about a mile away...but the speed limit is 35 the whole way there and you pass the police station on the way. needless to say, i had 2 close calls with the police and with mother nature. i was quickly reminded why i don't eat dq ice cream. i swear it is 75 percent frozen laxative.

If it was me I would use the upper end off the 97 to help simplify things. If you do that you don't have the EGR from the 91 upper end. You don't have to worry about the adaptor for the TPS. You also get a better flowing head and intake. If you can find one you could use the intake off of a 99 for a better flowing intake. That should bolt in with the 97 upper end.

Parakeet

For some reason I thought i had read that the 91 head was the best flowing head. I could be wrong tho.
I read into doing a stroker but I think Ive about talked myself out of it.

Watch out for the part time police officers there in Ft. Wayne.

Off to Michigam I go tomorrow. Well Ft. Wayne friday night, then Auburn Hills, MI Saturday

What are you doing here?

text me

mac 'I work but am around' gyvr

Back