• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Just told a guy i would buy his 89 honda accord for 300 bucks! he needs it till the end of the month then he is moving to South Carolina. should more than double the fuel mileage i get in the XJ!

I just had a student at my part time ask me if we voted a new president in last night...

mac 'speechless' gyvr

I've gone black!

I was wondering when my membership expired.

guess we found out.

we hope you come back Nate.....Get it...... once you go......

Someone was going to say it.....

One parking spot left at work, right next to the rail road tracks. Hate parking next to them just incase something happens.

1e2d6e03.jpg

Finally got this stuff on the wall in the family room.

mac 'classy' gyvr

1e2d6e03.jpg

Finally got this stuff on the wall in the family room.

mac 'classy' gyvr
I have a similar wall... has the first 4 revenue-producing PCBs I designed, my old Intel ID, the rear hatch glass off my old XJ w/stickers, my NAXJA NAC RocktoberFest Bonehead Award, my Farthest to Attend award, and my Yhon'ed [sic] award on it.

I look forward to more awards for my lack of common sense finding a home here :laugh2:

I have a certified letter at the post office from the governemnt...this may not be good......

Back