• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

somehow between the hours of 8pm and 3am last night i managed to drink a bottle of jim beam...so in other words after the tire mishap in the am i missed the golf, but got there in time for lunch, paintball and bbq/heavy drinking. then i slept 3 hours and woke up to drive my oldest brother to the airport. actually...somehow, i have felt great all day

rew...thanks for putting offer out ther, i know the mwc guys are always there to help when they can. fortunately i blew the tire about 30 min from home so i just slept in jeep so i didn't have to call anyone at 1:00am. we found a used tire and i had my dad pick it up and deliver it to me at the tire store. i will say the guys at the tire store in dubuque were about as helpful as any auto repair place ive ever been to. they didn't have to call every used tire shop and jy in the area...but they did. nice to see there are still good shops out there.

needless to say their efforts were rewarded with a couple of leinenkugel six packs...for some reason i got moved to the front of the line so i could make the party as quickly as possible :)

Last edited:
Had a great time at the lake this weekend. Between my dad and I we caught around 100 nice bluegill and redear , probably caught another 30 smaller ones. The hot weather really made it rough to find them.

also...got to play the paint ball game called "president" yesterday...basically the groom was the president (little brother) and myself and my older brother were the body guards. i was unaware of the rules when everyone voted on which game we would play next. so it was 3 of us versus the other 17 guys in a small course. fortunately my little brother went down fighting fairly quickly since the "bodyguards" couldnt die and had to touch the base every time they got shot...basically it meant that that we got shot about 20 time in the span of about 4 minutes. i came around a corner once only to have 7 guys with guns blazing 10 yards away....i got a few good welts from that game

Had a great time at the lake this weekend. Between my dad and I we caught around 100 nice bluegill and redear , probably caught another 30 smaller ones. The hot weather really made it rough to find them.

How the hell many do you catch when it is easy to find them?

How the hell many do you catch when it is easy to find them?

More than that! :D

They cleaned 1000(between about 7-8 people) before i even fished and they were there for 3 days before me.

Hot?! Seriously send some of the heat up here. Never reached 50 degrees today. Cold, windy and rainy.
Although I shall not complain. I remember the WI fishing opener with 6" of heavy wet snow some years back. Decided to see Avengers 3d. Good flick.

I will give you 10° of the heat we have been having. It is miserable being in the upper 80's already. This is normal of August when I hide inside when possibly or find a pool or lake to lounge in.

Personally I love it around 75° and 50% humidity.

also...got to play the paint ball game called "president" yesterday...basically the groom was the president (little brother) and myself and my older brother were the body guards. i was unaware of the rules when everyone voted on which game we would play next. so it was 3 of us versus the other 17 guys in a small course. fortunately my little brother went down fighting fairly quickly since the "bodyguards" couldnt die and had to touch the base every time they got shot...basically it meant that that we got shot about 20 time in the span of about 4 minutes. i came around a corner once only to have 7 guys with guns blazing 10 yards away....i got a few good welts from that game
try taking 20 in < 2 seconds. i used to play PSP D2.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...53945376_100001332774399_137938_6898780_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.ne...309565994_100001332774399_36452_5807980_n.jpg

20bps before every tournament series ever started using PSP. then i started entering tournaments with my pump. actually miss that sport. was almost as exspensive as wheeling. i just didnt drive my marker to work.
Hot?! Seriously send some of the heat up here. Never reached 50 degrees today. Cold, windy and rainy.
Although I shall not complain. I remember the WI fishing opener with 6" of heavy wet snow some years back. Decided to see Avengers 3d. Good flick.
just got back from seeing it 2D.

"i am a god! i will not be pushed and bullied around!"

***smash, smash, smash, smash***

needed more Hulk, but still an outstanding flick with a few hot gals in leather body suits!

yesterday i moved 2 1/2 tons of rock with a shovel and a wheel barrel, my wife did a 10k marathon. when we were both done we plopped down on the couch and i said man this active lifestyle is hard, cant we just go back to being fat and lazy.

sore today but still in the gym at 5am

I know the feeling... I spent a few mornings last week carrying my chimney outside 22 bricks at a time. I now have a 7 foot wide 4 foot tall pile of used brick and very sore arms. Whose idea was this anyways?!

I am glad you clairified that as 2200# of "debris" instead of "crap" because I was going to ask you what your ratio of was with you in the drivers seat .!.:D.!.

Back